Animal Kingdom CRP costumes/look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by donymusic, Jan 27, 2012.

1. donymusic

donymusic New Member

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows whether Disney will provide us with our "Cultural" working costumes, or we need to bring them by ourselves? I know that for most European, Canadian and Big Asian CRP at Epcot will be provided with "cultural" uniform, but how about with the CRP from countries with small numbers of representatives, such as Indonesian?

If it will be provided, my question is also regarding to sizes. Will they ask for our measurements? Because I am quite big.... ;D
    WOnder if they will have the costumes in my size?

Please let me know if someone has any information about this. Thanks a bunch!

Dony

PS: I also put this discussion to the alumni forum...hope they will give me some infos.

2. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

Disney will give you your own costume... :D you will need to get shoes for the costume... But easy to find in FL and Walmart...

3. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

About the size, well americans are preaty big too, so dont worry for the size, if not they will probably make you one for your size... :D but trust me i have seen big CM so dont worry... Just enjoy... When are you arriving?