Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom & MGM Memories!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CanadaMan, Mar 24, 2005.

1. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Lets talk about our experience in the other parks besides Epcot. My favourite thing at Disney by far is the Beauty and The Beast Play at MGM, Its amazing, Everyone needs to see it. lol, What else do you guys love at the other parks....

DO I HAVE ANY SPLASH MOUNTAIN FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPLASH MOUNTAIN IS WICKED, SO'S ROCKIN ROLLERCOASTER BY AREOSMITH!!!

Jase

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Fantasmic is my ultimate favourite Disney thing I think! ;D If I could go to Disney and only ride one ride/see one show or something, that would be my choice. I just love it! But I love loads of the other shows and rides too- they all have something diiferent to offer ;D
    Charlotte x

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I 'volunteered' for one of the shows at MGM lol I was put in a blue rubber suit and taken to a boat in front of the audience. I had to wash the deck with another guy as they explained about the magic of special effects.......

Then they fired missiles at my boat *lol*

4. A. LO

A. LO New Member

chloe! that's so funny! i hope you weren't hurt or anything.
    i like space mountain! so cool in the dark! i like splash mountain too but i hate how the water smells like a hockey locker room and then you get wet and stink too!
    the buzz lightyear shooting ride is pretty sweet too!
    i ahven't been to mgm studios in like a decade! i liked the indiana jones stunt spectacular cause indi's hot! haha

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yes I know just what u mean the bars you can hold onto in the boat things stink big time too!!! it's an awful smell!

My fave thing in disney are the epcot fireworks, always go to epcot for the fireworks whenever I go to disney try to see them as much as possible!

going off the subject, ne1 here been go karting before? I just got back from it and I'm aching all over now, god knows what I'll feel like 2morra!!

6. Lady

Lady New Member

Chloe--I did that too!! same thing as you a couple years ago. It was tons of fun, I felt a little bit like a fool hiding from fake missiles and pretending to scrub the deck. Definately a cool experience though.

7. A. LO

A. LO New Member

yes i've been go-karting halifaxboy, but only once! it was so much fun though!