Another Glasgow ICP Nightout!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Feb 5, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

So after the success of last fridays Night out, i am going to organise another one to hopefully get the same people and more. So if you fancy a Disney night out in Glasgow, then please just comment, and ill get back to you soon enough, hehe.

This time it will be aimed more around April time! And anyone who is going out to work on any program is more than welcome to come.

I think i would love to go back to TGI Fridays, but all depends on who is going!

Cye

xxx

2. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Count me in again!

:-* x

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome!! ;D

4. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

yeah, i'd definately be up for that too

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome, Rokin' Roddy! Can that be your nickname?

6. if it is during the break then I might be able to come depending on work etc.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

klkl, whens ur break?

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm SO there!!!

Totally awesome dude!!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Woohoo, Charlotte! It'll be great to see you again, hehe! :D

10. CharlotteSparkle

yey yey yey I was hoping there'd be another one. I'm SO totally up for a proper night out this time, I regret leaving early last time :-(

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awwww, haha. yea. Of course, we could even try and do an all nighter of clubbing. Woohoo!

12. break is 20th March to April 20th. gah an all nighter ... i'll die lol

13. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'll come :)
    Not sure about the all nighter tho - think I'd be too tired :(
    But TGIs! TGIs!! we can have more cocktails :)
    My closest TGIs is Prestwich :(

Don't do a weekend in April tho!! Mine all look kind of full :(
    xx

14. CharlotteSparkle

me too, I start a new job at the end of the month and will be working weekends. Can we do a midweek this time?? Maybe see if we can arrange it so Callum can come too, I feel bad that he had to work last time :(

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I know, i felt quite bad, yea, of course we can do it through the week, i am on holiday from the 13th to the 20th april, so somewhere in that week would be cool.

16. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Glad to see u all feel bad about arranging it a night i could not come out - dont know if i'll ever be able 2 find it in my heart to forgive u all :p
    Uz can make it up to me if i make the next night out then lol midweek sounds fun, i.e the arches on a wed night??? :)
    x

17. CharlotteSparkle

What's the arches??

18. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

It's a nightclub in the underground next to Central Station, and on Octopussy Wednesdays they have a bouncy castle, wedding chapel, swimming pool thing, jacuzzi, and you used to be able to play ProEvo on the big screen, but i don't know if you can still do that! It's pretty goooooood! I'm up for that!

:-* x

19. CharlotteSparkle

Bouncy Castle!!!! Yes please!! It all sounds A-M-A-ZING!!!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Bouncy castle whilst drunk! I like the sound of that, that could be interesting with a fair few cocktails.

Didnt the arches shut down for a while?