Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Hi all,

I had my face to face interview on Feb 12th in Hammersmith, London. I think it went ok, but it's hard to tell... now I'm checking my emails every 2 mins to see if I've received anything! anyone else in my position?? ANY idea how long I'll be waiting??

Charlotte xxx

2. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Hey! I had mines on the 13th. I'm exactly the same lol! I'm sure they said it might be a few weeks before we hear so could be a long wait!!! It seems to be dragging in aswell! X

3. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Mine was on the 7th Feb and yep, I don't think I've ever experienced 10 longer days in my life.

4. acp

acp New Member

Yep, I had mine on the 13th, and am now just.. waiting...

The person who did the interviews (whos name escapes me at the moment (it wasn't Gretchen, but the other one)) said it'd be around two.. something.. either weeks or months. I forget which.. hopefully weeks :)

Andy. Still waiting.

5. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

Oh no! The wait is the worst! I waited 4 weeks for my answer!

6. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Why do we think the wait is so long. Are they gathering references or is it purely to complete all interviews before handing out places?

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i think they are proably waiting just to interview everyone, determine how many spaces they have available and then decide who goes. As far as i know they don't check up on referees.

8. LaceyS

LaceyS New Member

Hey I'm in the same position! Got interviewd on the 13th of feb! Me and Claire got interviewd by Gretchen and she said it would be about 2 weeks before we know!

Andrew i think it was jeni that interviewd u!

I dont no if i can wait another week lol....you jst want to know dont u!

lacey xxx

9. acp

acp New Member

Heh, that sounds about right :)

I think they said they were waiting to be told how many visas they're allowed to have so they know how many people to take to WDW.

Right now I have a habit of looking at my phone every few minutes to make sure I don't miss any calls :D

I'm quite certain they didn't check our references last time round, so I doubt that's what the two weeks is for. It's more likely the visa thing, and allowing for time to go through the notes they took in the interviews, etc.

Andy. Still waiting.

10. CharlotteSparkle

This is killing me! Every time I go into work about 50 people ask me "so, have you heard yet?" which makes it 10 times worse!! I suppose I should be pleased that they've blocked Hotmail from the work computers.

Charlotte xxx

11. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I know how u feel! Everyone at my work is the same, and I cant get access to Hotmail at my work either hehe!

Claire xx

12. Trev

Trev New Member

Yeah, I'm still checking, the wait's not too bad for me as I'm visiting a friend out in the US, which is keeping my mind off it all. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

13. april25th

april25th New Member

God this wait is horrible hope we find out closer to two weeks than a month lol

14. LaceyS

LaceyS New Member

Hey Every1!!

Im Guessin no1's herd anything yet :(:(

How long do they usually take to tell you? is it by email or fone??

lacey xxxx

15. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

it usually takes near a month... the worst wait ever!!!!!!!!!!
    they can do both, phone or mail... ;), hey but like i alwyas said, this is the waiting game, u need to have a lot of patient and wait and u'll won lol :D

16. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Well it will be 2 weeks on Tues, lets hope we are not waiting too much longer!! It's killing me! I just wanna know!

Claire x

17. CharlotteSparkle

I was really hoping i'd find out today :( I was thinking last night "what if i DON'T get in???" n it made me feel all sad. i know it sounds stupid but i want this soooo much! The only thing gettin me out of bed it the thought that "maybe i'll find out today!"

18. acp

acp New Member

Aargh! Well that's two weeks now... And the waiting continues :(

Andy.

19. CharlotteSparkle

Still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and not doing my English literature coursework...etc. lol!

Charlotte xxx

20. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

This is terrible!!! :( I so thought we would have found out yesterday! Maybe tonight.... lol!!

Claire xx