Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

We've been waiting 3 weeks so far for the grad program. I suspect another week or 2 on top of that. It's not nice.

2. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Hopefully we shouldn't have to wait that long? We need to be there by 13th May!

Claire x

3. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Eek. They are cutting it a bit fine then.

4. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I know! Cuz we need to get back to London (or Belfast) to get our Visa, book flights etc etc. I hope it's not much longer.

Claire x

5. Trev

Trev New Member

It's possible to get it all done in less then a month! (though it was a rush and didn't leave me any time to plan anything).

Though I still want to find out soonish! Too much waiting!

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

It CAN'T be that much longer! no no no! I think i may explode if i don't find out soon, it's driving me crazy

7. acp

acp New Member

*checks email*

*reads email from yummy*

Argh! A few more weeks? :-[ :eek:

!

Andy.

8. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

yay more people who are checking their emails every few minutes! i got the email from yummy too - nearly had a heart attack waiting for it to load! it so awful last time i had a phone interview and was told straight away! this is awful! i couldnt get on email at work either - til i found out how to check it on my phone - YEs im THAT addicted - ergh a couple more weeks . . . going to die . .

9. acp

acp New Member

Yeah, I was told in my phone interview last time too :|

Andy. Still waiting.

10. CharlotteSparkle

I just got all excited thinking it was 'THE' e-mail :( oh well, at least we haven't been forgotten

11. Trev

Trev New Member

Same here, but waiting weeks? I think we'll need to form a support group between now and then!

12. CharlotteSparkle

definately! do you think they've sent everyone that email or just the people they're actually considering for a job? Coz if someone was a definate no then surely they wouldn't bother?

13. april25th

april25th New Member

cant believe there doing this to us its nto fair lol oh well keep waiting i supposze

14. CharlotteSparkle

it's not like we have much choice!

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

even if you dont get in you will still recieve an email to say so - everyone gets and email,either good or bad!

16. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Omg how excited was I today - mum txt me to say I have an Email from Yummy (Yes, I have her checking my mail while I'm at work LOL) so I rush to phone her and its only an update, aaaaaaaah!!! lol. Glad to know I'm not the only one going mad though!
    The way I look at it though, they didn't say a few more weeks they just said a few weeks so, 2 down hopefully not much more to go!

Clairey x

17. CharlotteSparkle

When I read the emails i thought the 'more' was implied, as in it's gonna be a few weeks from now till we hear

18. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Maybe I'm wrong then. Just my way of telling myself it won't be too long now hehe.

Claire x

19. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

I'm working on the theory that they'll tell us it'll be a few more weeks just to get us off their backs until they find out themselves - if they tell us longer it'll be a nice surprise when its only 1 week! (so she hopes)! Might well need a support group before then tho - if nothing else to physically remove me from my computer!

20. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Great idea Hannah, 'the Disney Applicants Support Group - For those who don't know...' You're on to a winner there lol!! Everyone will join...!

Claire xx