Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

ure right trev i think 4.32 is exactly wha i came home with last time ok so i bet u 4.32 that we find out tomorrow!

ok so this summer program - is it alumni(disney not uni) when does it run? can u do ops?

2. hannahike

hannahike New Member

It is Disney Alumni. The dates are the the ICP this year, you go either june 5th or 24th and return august 31st. All ops positions are gone now, they just have Custodial, QSF+B, Lifeguard and Costuming.

3. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

It's not just alumni that can apply (most of the people I know going are first timers)- anyone at uni, who's going back for 'at least three months' afterwards can, but I think all the interviews for us have gone now. It sounds like they're making up extra places with alumni maybe??

4. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Yeah... its just the normal International College Program, but cus the interviews have finished and they still need people, they have just opened it up to alumni's! Yummy emailed me the other day about it and I have my phone interview soon!

5. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

That's what happened to me and Nina, we didn't have f2f, but we're not alumni either. Takes a lot of the pressure off I suppose. :)

6. keithy

keithy New Member

saved u loads of pennies also lol, although i did meet great ppl at the interview

7. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Yeh i really liked my f2f interview last year.... it was good fun! It made me want to go to Disney even more!

8. Trev

Trev New Member

Hannah you're on!

9. hannahike

hannahike New Member

What now?!

10. acp

acp New Member

I think he was talking to the other hannah at the top of the page :)

Andy.

11. hannahike

hannahike New Member

12. Trev

Trev New Member

Easy we just call Hannah something else. She can be Barbara. Barbara, the bet is on!

13. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol, I hope Hannah is rite!!

Surely must be this week though? If not then they will prob have to push the start date back, cuz there would not be much time to get things sorted!!

Claire xx

14. Trev

Trev New Member

Her name's Barbara now! Despite having £4.32 riding on not finding out, I'd much prefer to lose and find out tomorrow. Then I can plan what I'm going to be doing next (and I really, really, really, really, really want it to be Disney, cause I love it there.

15. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Ok, ok lol, I hope Barbara is rite then lol!

I know, I really really really love it 2!!

Claire x

16. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

ummm excuse me you cant just make me up a new name! i was here first! At least give me a decent one! i like these odds i could find out from disney AND win 4.32 in the same day! now THATS what i call a good day!

17. KC

KC New Member

Hannah (Or Non-Barbara, as she may be known, perhaps), did we have such betting excitement when we were waiting last year?

If not... why not?

This year's lot seem quite the mad-ones... Should be an interesting summer! :D

KC

18. acp

acp New Member

Hey! Who are you calling mad?

Oh.. wait..

I withdraw the challenge. :)

<fx: fumbles around looking for something...>

OK. Four sparkely winnie the pooh stickers and 10p says we don't find out before Thursday.

(It should probably be noted that I only have one set of four sparkely winnie the pooh stickers, so only one of you may claim the prize if we do happpen to find out before then)

Andy.

19. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

umm i dont know that we're mad - or at least we weren't at the beginning of the wait - 7 weeks on we have been slowly driven insane - last year i found out straight away - avoiding all this craziness! Oh well even if we are mad at least we'll know each other by the time we get there - it will be a fun summer!

ok i'll accept your 4 sparkly winnie the pooh stickers in return for 4 tinkerbell ones if we do find out by thursday!

20. acp

acp New Member

Well it should be, given last September-November :)

You're on! :D

Andy. Should probably get up some time this morning...