Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Trev

Trev New Member

No you got it wrong Barbara! If we do hear today then I owe you £4.32 but if we don't find out you win 4.32!

2. acp

acp New Member

Looks like you're £4.32 down then, Trev :)

Andy.

3. Trev

Trev New Member

Yeah, it would help if I bothered to think about what I was writing down. If we find out I owe Babara £4.32. If we don't she owes me.

4. acp

acp New Member

Isn't that contradicting what you said earlier?

I'm confused!

Andy.

5. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

get it right trev! lets get this straight - if we find out today trev owes me (hannah - barbara) £4.32 if we dont i owe him £4.32, if we find out by thursday andy owes me 4 sparkly winnie the pooh stickers and 10p and if we dont i owe him 4 tink stickers and 10p - got it?

6. acp

acp New Member

Hah, I think that's about right :)

Andy.

7. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Im confused lol ???

Anyway how is every1?

I think ur rite Hannah-Barbara, it's the 7 WHOLE WEEKS of waiting that has drove us to insanity!!

Claire x

8. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

see - trust the women to get it all straight - these men they just confuse everything lol :p

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

*yawn* i'm so tired from work, and i'm in 11-9.30 tomorrow. what a bummer. Easter 'holiday' my arse!! The ONLY thing that could make me feel better is a congratulations email from Disnay, then I'd know all my hard work is worth it! atm i'm working not knowing if it's actually necessary.

hehe I agree!

10. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

hehe snap! i hate my job i sooo would have quit by now if i knew i didnt have to earn money for my flight to florida! although im thinkin positive so im sure its all worth it!

11. acp

acp New Member

Oi! That's not very nice!

Andy. Off for a sulk now.

12. CharlotteSparkle

you know it's true!! lol

so no email today :-( I'm relying on all of you to post on here AS SOON as you get emails, coz this is one of the only sites my work hasn't blocked, so my refresh button is getting a bit of a holiday. More of a holiday than I am in fact.

Charlotte

Still Waiting

13. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Aw I like my job lol. Well I suppose I don't like the job so much but the ppl I work with are great! I would miss them a lot if I was going!

This is getting unbearable now eh.

Claire xx

(Just been to see Mr Bean and it was crap lol!!)

14. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Oh, and Charlotte - don't worry lol I'm sure this is the first place everyone will think of!!

I definately will so I can find out how everyone else done!! I hope we all get it, would be soo much better to kinda know some ppl!!

Claire x

15. CharlotteSparkle

I just started a new (second) job, n i'm working such random shift patterns that I never seem to be working with the same people so it's hard to get to know them. I love my other job though, purely for the people and the banter lol. I only took the second job coz I was scared that I'd get in but have no money for flights lol! I'm sure my parents would help me out, but I like that this is 'my thing' that I'm doing by myself.

I'm soooo glad i found this site, it's keeping me sane! I can rant bout not finding out without people saying 'no news it good news' or 'it won't be long' etc. No-one can understand unless they've been in this situation.

Anyhow, i'm off to bed, I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow night moaning about my day. Bring on Easter weekend :D

I'm wondering if anyone has actually bothered to read to the end of this post. hmm. I feel sorry for anyone who has ;)

16. Trev

Trev New Member

Well I managed to read to the end. I can get a medal and the £4.32 that Barbara Hannah now owes me! I'm a millionaire now!

I too took on an awful job to save up for the flights. It's my worst job ever, but it's worth it for Disney.

17. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

it just shows how much we love disney and want to go there that we are alll doing jobs we hate (although i think trev hates his the most) just so that we can earn money for our flight! i too have taken on a second job and although i hope i'll like it i'm rather dreading the amount of hours i'll be working

i'm sure we'll all be posting on here just as soon as we hear from yummy! - then we can all start talking about actually going - woo hoo!

18. keithy

keithy New Member

i hope u find out 2day guys i really feel for you x

19. Lam

Lam New Member

Its been a week and a bit now.. and i just want to know!! lol!!
    I cant help but check my email every few mins and have my phone sat next to me all of the time!!

Has any1 else applied for in the J1 Academic program and still waiting?

20. acp

acp New Member

A week and a bit? Pah, that's nothing!

7 weeks exactly now...

Andy. Still waiting.