Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Charlotte u emailed them yet?

Well I say if we don't find out by end of nxt week then the start date will have to be pushed back, I doubt we would have time to get stuff done in like 3 weeks? That would be so disappointing tho, I mean I dont mind starting in June but it would mean it would only be for 5 months, if Jason is right. No fair lol!!

Oh well, I suppose if we do get it, 5 months is better than nothing!!

Claire. Slowly goin craaaaaaazy xxx

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I emailed them at about half 4, no reply yet though. I can't concentrate on anything else until I know!!

3. Trev

Trev New Member

4. Emi

Emi New Member

Here's hoping you guys get in. After all this waiting it would be nice to be able to think back on it in four months and realise the stress was all worth while. :)

5. Trev

Trev New Member

We didn't. The US govt rejected the VISA applications.

6. Emi

Emi New Member

Did you just find this out now or have I missed something?? :eek:

7. Trev

Trev New Member

Yeah, I feel sick.

8. Emi

Emi New Member

Oh honey I'm really sorry. :(

And all you guys, I'm sorry. :(

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Guys,

I feel so sorry for you all, that is so horrible. Dont get to disheartened, you could always try for a different program.

HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A xx

10. CharlotteSparkle

this is such a load of bollocks! after all this waiting and now no-one gets a goddamned position!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they can do that, I spent a fortune getting to London for the interview and now we have to do start all over again!

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

What program was this???????? and what did they tell all of you guys????? it totally sucks to be honest, i really do feel for you all.

12. CharlotteSparkle

can't believe it, after all that! The only other program i'm eligable for is the cultural rep one, and it implies in the email we need to go through the whole application process again. I feel like crying :'(

13. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

I don't know any of you guys, but still, I'm so sorry for you all.

14. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that is insane, they should give you compensation or something. maybe use your interviews for other programs.

you guys should ask, it never hurts.

15. CharlotteSparkle

I've emailed Jason to ask him for some more info bout the cultural rep program, and whether I'd have to have another interview. I'm a bit confised coz the email is from Michele n it says 'email me for more info' but it's signed by Jason. It also says something about a program in Honk Kong working for Joe Bananas?

hmmmph.

Where is everyone else????

16. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

hong kong would be awesome, i love it there

is alexis not there then? i get sooo confused when they send things from other peeps emails

17. Trev

Trev New Member

I'm here. I guess we're all just upset about it all. I just feel terrible.

18. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

grrr -this really sucks - i spoke to jason though and he said that everyone who didnt get the job was already told - so we all would have got the job - i dont kno whether thats a good or bad thing! i also spoke to alexis to find out about the american resort program and there are a lot of jobs for 6 12 or 18 months - some in florida starting ASAP - so i'm going to apply for that...

19. CharlotteSparkle

we would've got the job? That makes it worse. I can't apply for that program coz I don't have the relevant experience. I HATE THIS

20. Emi

Emi New Member

I dont wanna rub salt in the wound guys but what sort of program was it you'd have been doing? Seasonal?