Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

i know that it sounds so soon but they have to stop at some point because its not fair on the people who are applying to leave it any later as they need to find places for people and the later its left the more rushed it will be. if you could sort it out asap thats going to be great for you. Sean

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

sorted out one reference, will have the other 2 by wednesday, in post wed night, WHOO!!!

been looking at the trek america website, i was planning on doing the southern sun trek if i didn't get into Disney, so i think i'm gonna do that apres summer camp (assuming i get in). It's all good ;D

3. acp

acp New Member

I've just had a thought...

We heard on the Thursday, thus I appear to owe Hannah 4 Winnie the Pooh stickers and 10p :D

Andy.

4. CharlotteSparkle

lol yes you do, even if it isn't the outcome we were hoping for. What've you got planned for the summer Andy?

5. acp

acp New Member

No idea. Find a job, I suppose.. Then wait patiently for the November CRP interviews.

Andy. Going to Disneyland Paris next month for a few days.. Not quite WDW, but it'll do for now.. :)

6. CharlotteSparkle

hmmph, the thought that we should all be hyped up and packing for Florida still makes me sick. I think I'll probs be in tears on May 13th :'(

7. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

good job you reminded me - i would have forgotten - quite how i dont know but i had - so yes andy u owe me 4 winnie the pooh stickers - sparkly - and 10 p!!!

8. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

hey guys and gals hope you dont mind a new anxiously waiting person... im Andrew from Winnipeg Canada...just had my Interview today in Montreal... now i got at least 2 weeks to wait :) .... soooooooo its all i can think about.... and hope you dont mind a Canadian joining in on the discussion....

anyone wanna chat sometime... add me to msn - andrewreimer@hotmail.com

cya!

9. acp

acp New Member

They're sat on the shelf over there -->

I don't think I can throw far enough for them to reach you, and my teleport isn't working. :D

Andy.

10. moonbathing

moonbathing New Member

hey guys...

i did the interview last friday........im freaking out....how long's gonna take to get the answer?do the contact u by phone or mail?
    thx

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Either or really..They contacted me by email both times i've got the job..But i do know some people that have heard by phone..

12. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Hey everyone,
    I applied for the ICP J1-Academic programme for 2008. And I did that in June.
    After a couple of weeks I e-mailed Jason at Yummy Jobs to check if they had my CV and stuff. Later he replied and said that they had my CV and that they will contact me in a couple of weeks. And now it is August and I cannot wait any longer!! REALLY I CAN'T! I know after reading the forum that everybody is waiting, but I doubt if this is normal.
    Does somebody knows if they have a sort of summerbreak? Or has somebody else the same problems?

Good luck to all who are allready at the place where I only can dream of at the moment.

Greets,

Jason
    The Netherlands / Holland

13. CharlotteSparkle

I got an email saying I had an interview for the Cultural Rep program, but I'm going to Uni in Oct so I acually applied for the ICP. I emailed back to let them know I wanted to apply for the ICP and they said the phone interviews would be in 3-4 weeks!!! I've sent them all of my contact details as I'm in the USA now about to start a Trek America tour. Hope I get it!!! I don't even know which position I would apply for. There's so many I want to do! lol

Charlotte xxx

14. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Charlotte!! Hey! This post brings back memories lol!! I'm going to the CRP interviews in Sept, fingers crossed 4 this time! Good Luck to u and hopefully c u ther lol!!

Claire xxx

15. CharlotteSparkle

I miss posting on here! lol. I've got my ICP face to face interview in Nov, really hope I get it! it would be great if we could meet up over there. Anyone else from here applying for positions????

16. Yay I am on such a high. I jst found out that I am through to the F2F in November.

17. CharlotteSparkle

for which program?? ICP?

18. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

Congrats! Its such a gd feeling to get to that stage :) xx

19. alex_wallington

alex_wallington New Member

Hey everyone!!! my names Alex and i had my phone interview on Tuesday for the J1 placement!!!! i'm so nervous and the waiting to hear is killing me!!! i really want this and reading some of the posts on here has made me very very nervous ??? argh!!! i have all of my fingers and toes crossed and going to keep them crossed until i hear!!!! they said it should be within the next two weeks but im going to burst before then! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Good luck to anyone else that has had their interviews and are waiting to here! you can add me to myspace/facebook or msn messenger ....its alex_fairy85 @yahoo .co.uk....then that way i dont have to be nervous on my own!!lol!!!

GOOOOODDDLLLUUUCCCKKK!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. mainy1711

mainy1711 New Member

Hey i got through to the face to face ICP interviews toooo! Yeeehaaaa!

Its a mystery venue though? Find out the end of october?!!? :D ;D :D ;D