Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I have a funny feeling that we minght hear tomorrow. Having said that, I also had a funny feeling that I was going to win Euromillions on Friday but I didn't :(

2. acp

acp New Member

Heh, these funny feelings are common at the moment :D

Andy.

3. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I had a funny feeling we would have found out about 2 weeks ago lol! Man, I hope ur right Charlotte...lol!

Claire x

4. CharlotteSparkle

Fingers crossed everyone!! I hope we all get in and we can all head to Florida together!

5. Trev

Trev New Member

I know, I really think I've gone mad from all this waiting. I've been running home from work each day, just in case.

Still 4 weeks now! Maybe they just don't want us!

6. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

trevor don't be so depressing - of course they want us! My current theory is that they didnt tell us until about 6 weeks before last time because of visas's and it'll be the same this time so we should know within 2 weeks (hopefully less of course)

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I wouldn't be suprised if you heard tonight..Alexis just replied to an email i sent today..So maybes she's workin late sending out the email's telling people whether there going or not..Or maybes not..I don't wana get any one's hopes up..

8. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Think it's a bit late now... Oh well, heres to another hopeful week...

Claire x

9. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

lets just think of it this way so ong as we dont know we still have hope! AND you won that bet with trev - could be fun!

10. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

the people at yummy jobs work from home as well as in the office - we got our emails at 10.30pm so its never to late!!!! ;D

11. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

precisely - ive had emails evenings and weekends before and disney int is open 7 days so you just never know when!

12. acp

acp New Member

Yeah, I vaguely recall getting a phone call from yummy at around 8am on a Saturday morning last time around, so it really could be anytime! :eek:

Andy. Spent the last three hours breaking and trying to fix email. Hope this doesn't cause me to miss the email!

13. CharlotteSparkle

I just got up out of bed to check my email when I could still be asleep, how's that for desperation! (also I had a craving for a Kit Kat)

14. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

oh yep been there - jump out of bed - straight to the computer lol THIS IS THE WEEK i can feel it it just is!

15. CharlotteSparkle

I feel it too! Maybe if we all wish upon a star...

16. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

yep we all have to wish on a star tonight and by tomorrow evening we'll all know that we're going! :)

17. Trev

Trev New Member

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!

And a Kit-Kat. Man I really want one now, but I can't be bothered to find money and go down the shop. I love the things.

But yeah I lost that bet. I propose we make new bets every week.

18. acp

acp New Member

But if we do that we can just keep saying "this week..." ;D

Damn, now I want a kit-kat, too :-\

I *really* hope we find out soon... please? ??? :)

Andy. Aargh! The waiting!

19. CharlotteSparkle

I just got a huge multipack of kitkats from Home Bargains, cheap as chips!

I bet you all two kit kats we find out before Friday is over :D :D :D

20. acp

acp New Member

LOL! Is that two each, or two between us? ;)

Andy. Still waiting.