Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I don't want to change the subject from kit kats..but i am anxiously waiting for my interview..you should feel you've got that out of the way..Im worried incase i fuck it up!!

2. acp

acp New Member

!!

Seriously, don't worry about it. It's not bad! Think of it more as an informal chat. There's *nothing* to be scared of :)

Andy. I want a kit-kat, damnit!

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Damn..sorry for swearing..i forgot this was a disney swear free zone! haha..I am just worried because i don't want to be the first person ever turned down by disney!!

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Your interview will be fine, don't worry about it. Somehow in mine we got talking about deers ??? but it was all just really friendly. And you've been before so you must have an even better chance, coz you clearly have the disney skills :D

5. Trev

Trev New Member

Seriously where are the kit-kats and why hasn't anyone got me any yet.

I just realised I haven't had any since before Disney. Man I'd love a penguin as well. (one of each a pet and a chocolate bar).

6. Emi

Emi New Member

Nah you don't want a penguin as a pet. They never give you five minutes peace, are on at you to fill the paddling pool in the back garden 24/7 and ALWAYS smell like fish...

So I've heard... :-X

7. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

no you just want the penguin for the ridiculous jokes on the back

8. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol they are ridiculous! I have laughed so much reading the latest on this thread, what we all do to keep ourselves sane!! Well Hannah I hope ur right and THIS IS THE WEEK! Surely they can't make us wait like 5 weeks...???

Claire x (Now craving a Kit Kat...)

9. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I just got some good news that i am quite excited about..I found out i got favourable rehire status at disney..I think that sounds good! I spoke to a guy from disney..because i was going to do the seasonal, but changed my mind a few months ago..
    So i am abit more relaxed now about my interview..

10. CharlotteSparkle

whoo that is good news!

I just got back from work n checked my emails, but nothing. not one email :'( I was so sure we would hear today!!! nooooo!!!

ps I think a penguin would be a fab pet, it would follow you around everywhere!

11. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

yep ure right this page has made me laugh - a break from the insanity we're all suffering! yep this is definitely the week power of positive thinkin or whatever it is! p.s. yes i think a penguin would be a cool pet - dya think it might find it a bit warm in florida tho?

12. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol this is so funny, hmm think it mite be a bit warm Hannah! I really thought we would have an E-mail 2nite aswell but hey, we have waited 4 weeks, hwats another one lol?

Claire x

13. CharlotteSparkle

some penguins like the heat! There's a place in South Africa you can go and help look after penguins, it's one of the things I was looking into because I thought I wasn't gonna get an interview with Disney. Slightly off topic lol

Another week and I will be fully insane!!!

14. Trev

Trev New Member

The penguins name is now Pen Pen.

15. CharlotteSparkle

aww I love Pen Pen!!!!!

16. acp

acp New Member

Hang on, I don't recall the point in the thread where we actually *got* a penguin.. Only that Trev wanted one :D

I'm confused!

Andy. I suppose I like Pen Pen too, though :D

17. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

of course we now *have* a penguin it can distract us from our email checking pen pen is a great name - we have to feed it on kit kats though (ok NOW i'm craving a kitkat!) (if and when)we're all in florida we have to buy a cuddly penguin and name it officially pen pen kit kat!

18. CharlotteSparkle

yey! Do they have kit kats in America? I hope so!! I'm so addicted to them!

Pen Pen can be our mascot :D

19. acp

acp New Member

Haha, yeah. We could do a Pen Pen Blog or something.. Hmm.. Very tempting... Hah! penpenblog.co.uk is available. I'm actually tempted to spend a tenner on that :D

Tell you what, if when we all get accepted, I'll buy that and set it up for people to write to and upload pictures to if people are up for that ;)

Andy. In an odd mood tonight :D

20. CharlotteSparkle

YES, love it!!! It WILL happen! :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D