Anxiously waiting...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

that soooo has to happen it will be hilarious! ;D- they do have kit kats in america but theyre different :( no chocolaate is the same out there :(

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Everything usually has atleast 5 times the amount of sugar in..The fanta is that sugary its a different colour to what it is here..its like a dark orange colour instead of a light orange colour..Aparrently even the milk has sugar in it!
    I was on the plane on the way back, n we got some cut up apple..i was thinking..this is unusually healthy for american people..i looked beside it..and there was caramel to dip it into!
    It didn't really amaze me though..after being in america for almost three months..thats what its like..

3. Trev

Trev New Member

No Kit Kat's aren't the same.

If you find Dairy Milk for cheap, don't buy it! It's made by Hershey's and tastes like crotch!

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

haha thatnk for the warning!

How come we haven't heard yet??????????????????????????????

I'm going crazy!! I think I might have to go make myself some fajitas to calm myself down...

5. Tan

Tan New Member

Disney really are torturing you guys! Hope its this week you find out to save ya sanity. If you get penguin can i help look after it? There my fav animal!
    On the choc subject the only choc which tastes the same are m&m's!! Had to live off them for 2months, its not even worth paying a fortune for imported choc as it tastes pretty stale! Altho areos from wal mart were always a treat!! x x x

6. acp

acp New Member

Haha, everyone wants a piece of pen pen! :D

I think we've started something, here...

Andy. Still waiting...

7. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

They're really making you guys wait! Good luck, hopefully will be seeing you on the accepted participants board soon! With pen pen of course
    Dx

8. CharlotteSparkle

anyone who has facebook go look at todays gift

IT'S A PENGUIN!! NO JOKE!!!!!

9. Trev

Trev New Member

My God! It must be some sort of divine sign from somewhere!

10. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

LOL LOL I have just came in from work and read this thread and nearly peed myself laughing!

I love Pen Pen!! We so have to buy a cuddly one (IF) we all go to florida LOL!!

Awww cute wee pen pen - love it!!

Claire x

11. acp

acp New Member

12. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

im loving that facebooks gift is a penguin - thanx for pen pen trev! aaah still waiting im sooo sure that its today thought i dreamt it was today so it must be!

13. CharlotteSparkle

It's just all so random! I definately think it's a good omen! :D I though we might have found out today though. hmmph, maybe tomorrow

14. Trev

Trev New Member

yep the first picture is of Pen Pen and the second is of Pen Pen and Misato. I'm the fountain of knowledge in these subjects! Time to find some food!

15. CharlotteSparkle

Still waiting!

When will the torture end?

16. Trev

Trev New Member

Obviously not quite yet. I wonder how many more pages we can spam up before we find out.

17. acp

acp New Member

Well lots if we continue the tradition of posting random stuff :)

Andy. AARGH! I don't want to be waiting!

18. CharlotteSparkle

I'm so sick of refreshing hotmail and seeing the little (0) next to new messages in inbox :mad: What if we don't hear for another month? I don't think i could cope!

19. acp

acp New Member

Ditto! (well, except I use Google Mail not hotmail :)) I've even been going through the spam bin every time something goes in there in case it mistakes Yummy for spam! I never realised how much spam I got until recently :-\

Argh, don't give them ideas! ;)

Andy.

20. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

OMG I do that too - check my spam lol! Wot r we like!

Claire x