Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Hey everyone! Just wondering if there is anyone else arriving on April 24th 2007? Post here if you are and where you are coming from.

I'm heading down from Vancouver B.C.

2. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hi there! I will be arriving on 24th april!!! Im kerry,from scotland and i will be working at the UK in F&B!!!! yay!!!!!!!! looking forward to meeting you!!!! X

3. Tan

Tan New Member

Hey Guys,
    Im Tanya from Cardiff I start on 24th but will prob go out a few days earlier!! In Uk F&B.
    Cant wait!!!! I went on the 2 month program and had a fantastic time!!

Tan x x

4. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Hey Everyone. Im Ry from London, flyin out 24th too, rock n rooooolllllllll! haha. I'll be in F&B. Bet the next few months go quick eh?! ::)

5. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Wahoo! It's nice to know that some of you are going down at the same time. I just added you all to my MSN, so hopefully I'll talk to you on there! ;D

6. jano

jano New Member

Hola everyone !

ImĀ  Jano from Mexico ,I star on 24th too in atraccions see ya soon
    be happy !

7. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hehe,our arrival group is getting bigger!! yay!! cant wait to meet everyone!! :) xx

8. Tan

Tan New Member

We will all have traditions together!!!! I'm hopefully getting to orlando a few days before so i can say hi to some people i know out there and visit the shops!! It takes a few days to get over the tiredness as wel.

Kerry and Ry where will you be flying from ill be flying from gatwick.

Tan x x x

9. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

i think il be flying from glasgow (this was my 1st choice when i was asked at the interview) hopefully i will have at least one other person to fly out with tho! x

10. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!! I'm Gaby from Mexico, I'll be arriving on april, 24th too, so I'm glad that we have a room for knowing us each other a little bit before leaving. I'll be working at attractions..I'm so excited of being part of this dream! as I guess you are too!! Nice to meet you all here!

11. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Bonjourn everyone!! April 24th Woo!
    Well I told them I didnt mind where the flight was from so I presume Gatwick or Stanstead...

Ry

12. Tan

Tan New Member

I'm gonna try and book my own flights, as the yummy jobs flights tend to have a transfer or two in the states and i want to fly direct. Plus i wanna stay in states for a lil while after the program has finished. We can try and get our embassey date on the same day - you def need company then so boring and long day sat waiting for visa!

Tan x x

13. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah id rather fly direct - i think il ask yummy about that nearer the time - the flights from glasgow are direct apart from the odd one so hopefully il get a direct one - cant be bothered with the hassle of changing planes or whatever!!!! I think il be going to Belfast to get my visa - less hassle for me to do that than go to london (and apparently the whole thing gets done a lot faster in Belfast!) any idea when we will have to get our visas?? imagine it wil be about a month before we go....???
    hehe - so exited!!!!!! xx

14. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Yay! I'm glad our group is growing! Other than Allan.. anyone else leaving from Canada?!

15. bethie

bethie New Member

woooo hey ppl :) im goin april 24th too UK F&B hehehe cant wait too meet yas all :)

Tan i cant wait to be back hehe :) im pure missin everyone loads, were soooo goin shoppin/drinkin when we arrive early,oh and have a wee trip to universal hehe yay :D

see yas soon 140 days to go :D
    x x

16. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

woowoowoo - yay more of us for april!!!! cant wait!!!!! ;D im sure there must be a few more of us out there tho ......!!! looking forward to meeting everyone so much :) xxxx

17. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

ok, so basically we're mainly from UK, Canada and Mexico, or is there somebody else from other nation?

18. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey, we shouldnt let this board to hide and go to next pages in case other new people of our arrival date get into this! so keep posting and keep knowing us each other!!!

19. jano

jano New Member

Hello EVERYONE!!
    You`r e right gabrich the most people is from canada , uk and mex in this topic , where is evrybody?
    hey gabrich where are you ??
    jejeje

20. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Just replying in case anyone else has found out they are leaving on the 24th.