Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey disney_hopper are you a boy?? how old are you? i don't know too much about my arrival group hehe...

2. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

not long now guys, woo hooooooooo!!
    Ry

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! im getting so exited!!!!! once the next 2 weeks are over its only going to be a matter of weeks untill we are all on our way!!!!! cant wait for the 1st day/night!!!!!! is anyone else going to be arriving mid/late afternoon?? Ive booked my flight myself - i get into Sanford airport at 3.30pm - so i think il be at the commons by 5.30ish at the latest (hopefully anyway!!!)
    I wonder how we will find out where each of us will be?? like,after i arrive and dump my bags at the appartment i want to go wandering and see things - but i want to find all you guys so we can all go together! and then on the 2nd day we have the all important 1st trip to the walmart!! cant wait for that!!!! :) :) :)

4. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

oh aye - random thought - i wonder if any of us will be put into the same appartments?? would be great if that happens!!!! ;D xx

5. bethie

bethie New Member

woohooo im sooo excited ill give ya my US n my UK mob number so when u arrive well meet up. ill be headin there sometime in the mornin but should be around somewhere most likely passed out with the UK ppl who are already there hehe, remember if ur not going to walmart til 2nd day ull need stuff for ur bed for the first night cos its just a matress, unless you just end up sleepin on the couch, most of ended up doing that it was far comfier anyway hehe.

oh well off to work hehe :) byeeeeexx

6. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey kerry j where are you from?...i'm glad that as you guys said, the wait isn't too long now..time goes fast...and kerry, yeah definetely would be a great idea to organize ourselves (once we all get our flight schedules) to meet us anywhere... is everybody over 21?? if so, we'll have to go to celebrate our arrival then!! hehe

7. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Hey Gabby! Im from Scotland :) yeah il be 21 when i arrive!!!! yeah beth - im going to take a sleeping bag for the 1st night so its cool,i wont have time to go shopping on day 1 i dont think really!!!! il have to get myself a US mobile after i arrive,dont think my UK one will work.....! yes im looking forward to going out on the 1st night! cant wait!!!!! xx

8. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

omg i get so excited wen i think about arrival days!!!

Il try my best to meet u wen u arrive chicks, but i may be working... Beth u have to text me the minute u get there!! omg im soooooo excited!!! i can NOT wait!!

9. bethie

bethie New Member

hehe i will hun, me n Tan r plannin on going on 19th so ill be there with my duty free ready to party hehe :D think simon is gonna try book some days off, u should too :) im gonna get my Universal annual pass so ill be headin there for a few days :D eeeeee i cant wait 118 days til i fly out woohoooo

10. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

yeh im getting my universal annual pass as soon as i arrive too so il join yas for some days out at universal!!

95 days for me wooooo

11. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hi everyone
    just bumping this back up - see if we can find any other april 24th people!!!!!
    You all recieved your disney packs?? I got mine before christmas!!!! all i have to sort now is my 4months insurence and my visa and thats me ready to go!!!!! woopwoop!!!!!!
    Looking forward to it SOOOOOO much!!!!! :)
    XXXXX Kerry XXXXX

12. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

ohh that's great kerry! i haven't recieved my pack yet, i'm looking forward having it soon, however it will probably take a little more because there are people leaving before me, don't you think?....so we have to get a 4 months insurance, and then Disney will provide us the insurance, right? but is this gonna be discounted from our paychecks or not?

13. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

you can choose to take disney insurance and get it taken from ur paycheck, or u can arrange ur own for the full contract! i think!

14. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah you have to have your own cover for 4months and then you can choose the type of cover you want to take out with disney,and this get taken out from your pay week by week i think!!!!

15. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

ohh ok, thanks then! i'll start finding out the best insurance option in my place...... we could arrange a meeting for the week of our arrival, probably not the first day, but probably on wednesday or thursday maybe! what do you think about making some welcome dinner or something for the april 24th arrivals from all nations or something like that?

16. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah that sound like a great idea!!!!! it would be a good way of meeting all the other new people,count me in!!!!! ;D xx

17. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

Hey I am coming down from Langley, BC on April 24 to go into Attractions in the Canadain Pavillion!

18. BaMbi**

BaMbi** New Member

I'm amber and i'll be coming out April 24th from Vancouver, BC!

19. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hello amber and aaron!!! looking forward to meeting you both in april!!!!!! :) x

20. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

heyy guys!!! yikes! more people of april 24th!! that's awesome!....ok kerry so it's a deal! we will have to organize a few days before leaving all the dinner stuff, so guys if you know somebody else from our arrival date, tell them to take a look of this for getting more people, ok??