Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

Hey. i think we should first arrange a meeting within the first days to figure out what everyone prefears. What do you think?

2. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah thats s good idea - i dont mind what we do at all but if we are going to make dinner then we will all need to go to one persons appartment and pretty much invade the kitchen!!! but yeah im sure we will all see eachother in the first few days so we can figure it all out then,looking forward to it tho!!!! ;D

3. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

we could kinda do both, we can do more of appys and drinks and then go out for dinner....we are going to be VERY busy in the first week anyways, keep and eye...we'll sort something out!

4. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

OMG Really kicking in that I leave in 8 days! :-\

Not sure how I feel about this

5. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeah i think it'd be good if we plan it over there being all together...but just in case that somebody didn't noticed about what we decided, would be good to have something in mind before goin'...anyways i hope we can be in touch by this way at least within the first days....going out for dinner could be good too, but just remember we have to bring something typical from our countries, so probably it'd be weird if we get into a rest. or smg carrying that hehe...but it's a good idea as ash said, we could mix both things...!! and i love that idea about the 24's shirts!!! awesomeee!!! best arrival group ever!

6. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

yeay nice idea to do both. Hey we will meet on the second day i think when all new arrivals will be inrtoduced. Were getting close to the single numbers. 10 Days 2 go :eek:

7. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Here is my concern. We are going to make plans while everyone's home, and we are going to get SO busy in our first week we are going to loose it.

We will all be there on the 24th we will be taken by our respective countried our first night, and therefore wont really get to see the WHOLE 24's.

How about for now we make a plan to meet maybe at the pool or something on the 25 or 26. We have our Traditions together so we can probably discuss more then too!

I mean if EVERYONE knows exactly what the paperwork/traditions is and when, then we can plan a dinner, but as it stands I have no idea when those will be take place.

See you on the 24th.

8. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

I love the 24 shirts idea! Matt, we have to see that logo! 8)
    It might be a good idea to get together first to arrange the dinner and exchange apt numbers, then we can see who's got the biggest apartment to have the dinner there!

9. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

thats a really great idea, to meet up quick before everyone gets to busy. I'm getting so nervous now. Its really hitting me that i'll be leaving soon. I'm so excited at the same time to get to meet everyone face to face. I can't wait for our frist 24's night.

10. Tan

Tan New Member

Some of the people i know out there have said we have tradictions on the saturday if your a tuesday arrival, which means thats the day we get our disney passes so we could even arrange at traditions to all go and watch 'wishes' and go for food that night!? Very magical and if no -one cries at wishes theres something wrong!! ;D and if it was like when i went last year you get quite a few free days, and def have the evenings free for the first week. x x x

11. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

HAHA! OMG Everyone get ready!

Keep an eye out for the New Thread coming soon! "24's in Florida"

Only 7 More days!

12. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

myabe we should all plan to meet someone in the frist week at night?

13. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

We are into single digits now folks! Only 9 more days to go! Just thinking about it makes my stomach churn. Anyways, I know lots of you wanted to see it.. not quite done, but you'll get the idea... here it is, the 24's logo:
    [​IMG]

And then on the shirts, they will have our last names in big print across the shoulders. Kind of like team jerseys. I'm working on making it a bit better, but for now, it will have to do.

14. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

thats ace!!!!! love it!!!!! we have to get them printed,i want one and we can all sign eachothers so that when we leave we can all have something to remind us of the 24s!!!!! :)

15. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

i love that idea of all of us signing each others t-shirts. We should defently do it.

16. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

I totally agree

17. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

I like T-shirts ^^

18. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

Love the signing idea too! And we could do then the quick meeting asap, so we can agree on the dinner and the wishes excursion :D

Ah, btw, about the t-shirts. The Premium outlets right across the street make T-shirts, so they could have the same logo and be the same type. Should we wait to have them done within the first days? Kinda have someone of the 24ths arriving first go to the outlet and check that out? ???

19. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

7 days OMG - Freaking out!

Had a great informative dinner tonight though so that was good!

20. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Dinner was really great Ash....I had such a great time..and learned alot...I can't wait to get down there now.