Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

YAY! So much fun!!!

This time next week, I will be in FLORIDA!

2. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey guys!! how was your weekend?...yesterday i had a going away party with my friends (in my ranch), they came from differents cities because since we finished uni we are all spread so they came here and i had an aweesomeee time with them!! it was so funny! ...more funny than sad fortunately, but you know, i'm gonna miss them!....

well, i totally agree with the whole t-shirts idea...matt, if you need help with the logo or something just let me know, or let us know, we could help you out, but you're doing a nice work, ;) and of course we've to sign them!!! yeah, as you said we can meet us in the pool or at any place to discuss about the dinner....our arrival "24's VIP SPECIAL DINNER" hehehe....

3. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Hey All!

I was away since Tuesday so I just spent some time catching up. I love you guys. We're a wicked group of people. I LOVE the t-shirt idea...I must ask though, do they have to be white? Does anyone else look horrible in white or is that just my fat? ;)

~ Allan

4. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

and isn't there a warning about not wearing white and certain things. But what other colour would be a good choice?

5. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

I'd say black because all people look thiner in black if that's the problem hehe...however, orlando is a hot place so i dunno if it's a good idea...or could be any kind of blue, what do u think?.....i'm open to the choices!!!....hehe

6. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

if we want to be able to write on them they will have to be a light colour,altho maybe not white - light blue maybe,light yellow,green - i dont mind at all,even a grey tshirt with black writing on it!!!
    EEEEE!!! 1 week to go!!! waaaaaaaa!!!!! im so exited now,had my last day at work today so all i have to do now is pack!!!!!!!! ;D

7. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Warning is for the first night, ie: Throw-Ins and mainly Canadian, because I don't know what other countries do for throw-ins.

We could always do a Pink for Girls, Blue for Boys...and I mean lite colours so that they aren't god-awful tacky!

8. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

I would like to vote against having 'boy' and 'girl' colours. I think a standard colour for everyone is the way to go...it's about unification people!

~ Allan

9. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Thanks Allan...no worries...I didn't mean it to seperate the 24's

White - Bad "Colour" in general
    Black - Bad "Colour" for heat and signing purposes
    Grey, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red - Could work

10. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

I vote for gray or blue ;D

11. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

As the designer of the shirts, I call for a nice light blue with dark blue/black writing.

12. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Check...I'd go for black on blue...I like that!

And I like Erika's idea that there is a store at the outlets (i think that's what she said) that makes shirts so at least we can get everyone the proper sizes...

OMG Times running out!

13. Tan

Tan New Member

Hey guys, i leave tomorrow for Gatwick so i will next speak to you all on our first day in Disney! Hope everyones packing goes ok (im struggling!) and everyone has a safe journey to Orlando and i'll see you soon!!!!
    Cant wait to meet you all.
    Love and Hugs Tan x x

14. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

I have everything next to my suitcase and the other bag I'm taking. I have one bag packed, but think I actually don't want to take that bag so i have to transfer and get everything else to fit!

So much to do, so little time! See you all Soon!

15. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey buddiess!! i just got my flight schedule from Disney, so I'm sure now that i'll be in orlando at 3:50 p.m. ...greatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i hope i can meet some of you soon...

16. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hey everyone just a few more days till we arrive. i can hardly believe that it is so soon. I'm so not ready at all...defently starting to panick...but the thought of finally getting to meet everyone is helping alot. we'll see you all soon

17. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yay,we will prob arrive at the commons at the same time!!! i cant wait to get there now! Im sooo exited!!!!!! ;D

18. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

that's niiice kerry! we can probably meet on their first day, but it for any reason we couldn't, we'll meet each other in our 24's meeting (to arrange the dinner)....i like the final decision about the t-shirt colors!! ;)

19. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

I'd go for Green with Orange Print.
    seven Days - Thats thrilling. I haven't packed anything yet, guess I should start soon

GO 24th's!!!!

20. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Guys it's getting so close! I wanted to say that I'm more than happy with either the blue/black combo OR the green/orange. Matty - what do you have to say about the colors as you're the designer?

See you soon!

~ Allan