Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

I vote the blue/black combo!

2. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

happy happy happy, its getting so close.

3. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

Black/blue has one more vote!!
    And yup, we could look into the outlet option to have them done there, they have some really nice t-shirts to chose from

Aww, guuuuys, time's REALLY close now!
    See you soooon! ;D

4. Trev

Trev New Member

And rather madly add me to the list of April 24th arrivals! Except I'm going to be fashionably late and will probably arrive a few days later because I only found out I was going a few days ago and still need to get a visa!

5. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

well, welcome Trev...Hope to see you down there, we have a VERY welcoming group. Where are you from? and Where will you be working?

6. kristina_mcd

kristina_mcd New Member

7. Trev

Trev New Member

I'm going to be in HRC. I'm coming from good old Worthing in the UK! I've got my VISA interview on the 24th itself so I'm filling all the forms out for that now with any luck I'll be there by the following weekend!

So how many people have we got starting on the 24th then?

8. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

Hi Trev!! welcome to the best arrival group ever!! hehe....it's so sad that visa issue, but anyways you're gonna be there with us!! I'm Gaby from Mexico, I'll be working for the CRP in the attractions area. If you read backwards you noticed that we've got lots of plans for Orlando so I hope you can join us!!...we are THE 24'S!!!!

9. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

Hi Trev,

I am Aaron from Vancouver, Canada. working in Attractions. Welcome to the group, there are ALOT of us!

10. Trev

Trev New Member

I can see, hopefully with me on my own I'll be able to whizz through the paperwork and catch up with you guys sharpish. Honestly can't wait been filling all the forms in and running round like a headless chicken today. Not long to go now and I'll be 24ing it up with you all!

11. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Welcome trev
    Can't wait for you to meet us down there.

12. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Things our starting to get a little quiet from us 24ers! Seems that everyone is probably quite busy with leaving activities and some last minute shopping excursions and such. When I woke up this morning I stretched out really far on my bed and though - "next week I'm really going to miss my big bed!"

What are you guys going to miss? Friends and family are obvious so you don't really need to say that.

~ Allan

13. Trev

Trev New Member

Honestly I'm not going to miss my bed at all, it's horrible! Anything will be better then it! I will miss my tv and my internet connection (not really a bad thing though) and I'm missing my yearly Germany trip of fun but I'm getting Space Mountain in return so I can't complain! Hurrah!

14. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

I am going to miss my dogs, my big bed, my TV and my lazy days. I will especially going to miss my sleep.

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Im going to miss my mums home cooking,scottish tea,the view from my bedroom window,cadburys chocolate and yes,il miss my bed aswell!!! I only bought it a year ago,it huge and sooo comfy! But it willl be here when i come home so its not so bad!!!! ;D

16. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

Welcome Trev! I'm Erika from Mexico. What was the count? we're about 15 arrivals posting around here, but it's probably going to be a bigger number once there!

I got done a lot of pending stuff today and got the confirmation as well that, like Gaby, I'll be arriving around 3.50pm!!
    Tomorrow's a busy day finishing packing and then the rest of the weekend is hectic as could be. Still, I'm happy as could be!

Hmm...I'll be missing my sleep too! he he, 'cause I know I won't be having any in sunny FL ;)

17. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

heyyy 24's!!!....yeah i've been a little busy too doing some stuff that i havent done before hehe but im trying to get everything ready before the weekend, but i dont think i'll be able to do it hehe! oops!...anyway i think one thing i'm gonna miss a lot is the food!!! when i was abroad before i miss it so much!! and also my pets and all the stuff im gonna leave here hehe but i think im really gonna feel like home there very soon!!! ok so we're done with the t-shirts final decision and also the previous meeting for the dinner....good luck with your packing!! 5 daysss!!

18. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

I'm going to miss my room, and my bed....lol..and all the fun things my friends have planned for the summer(we keep talking about stuff then remembering that i won't be here). But i know i'm going to have a great time in disney...and i'm going to miss my dog:( I hope everyones getting there last minute things done and there packing goes quick for you:) See everyone in 4 days:)

19. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

I'm going to miss going on the boat with my parents!

I'm gona miss crazy party with my friends - But I know those will be replaced with Crazy parties with my NEW friends!

I'm gona miss my friends

20. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Oh Ashleigh - your friends just called me. They said they were really going to miss you too. They paycheque was super steady for them. ;)

Love - Allan