Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

ok, deal! so i'll see you guys in the clubhouse at 7!! ...

can you believe our tickers are couting down only 3 days now!!! i can't, i remember when it was about more than 4 or 5 months left!!!! beautiful feeling!!

and welcome to this amazing arrival group kerri, you're gonna feel like home!! hehe...good luck with your stuff and if i can help you with anything especially before leaving let me know..ill do the possible to help you out, ok?

2. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Beautiful feeling or flat out scary? I vote for somewhere in between. ???

3. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Allan definately somewhere in between...I was actually almost admitted to the hospital yesterday with anxiety attacks. (Thanks to my Sister)

I am officially panicing now!

And I wish I had 3 days left...

See you guys all Tuesday

4. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Is it ok to FREAK out now? I'm about to...12 hrs until I leave for the Airport!

OMG

5. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

Ashi!! A big big hug so everything runs smoothly! and remember the BB&B will always be there...hehe ;)

Good trip to everyone! it's going to be awesome! :D

6. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

ahhhh i can't believe it is so soon. We'll see everyone at 7 at the clubhouse:)

7. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

i wish everybody a good packing and not so stressing!! only 2.....yeah 2 daysss!! and i'd go with a beautiful feeling, because even being nervous its part of the adventure!!! enjoy it dudes!

8. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Is it just me or is anyone else finding that everything doesn't so easily fit into their suitcases. When sorting through my mass amounts of clothes I found that I was wrong - I did have enough summer clothes and in fact didn't need to buy all the new stuff that I did. Oh well I suppose...except for that pesky space issue.

~ Allan

9. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! in 48 hours il be on the plane!!!!! Just said goodbye to my parents and little brother.... :( it makes me sad.....! Im ok tho!! See you all in a few days!!! :) xx

10. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

Yeay, it becomes serious!!! tomorrow I'll leave to berlin and from there to Orlando - I wish a good journey to all of you, CU on the second day or maybe I'll arrive at the clubhouse the time you meet there.

11. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Sitting in YVR waiting for my flight, wishing the milestones was open for breakfast, but since it's a Sunday...they don't open until later. blastfemy.

well see you all in a couple days.

Luvs and Hugs!
    Ashi
    xoxo

12. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

My suitcase won't shut either Allan! I don't think its us, I think it is the darn canadian suitcases. Have a safe flight everyone, I have to go find someone to sit on mine to make it shut before I leave tommorrow night.

13. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeah! this is my last night at home, tomorrow night i'll be traveling to Mexico City to take mi flight!! i can't believe it!!...don't forget to bring the "surprising" item from your country hehe...i'm having trouble with packing mine :-[ however we're gonna enjoy it i think hehe...have a good journey everyone, and finally i can say that i'll see you in 2 days!!!!!!! (7 pm) ciaooo!! adiosss!!! byee!!!

14. erika_svart07

erika_svart07 New Member

I'll probably won't log in tomorrow (monday) to leave everything ready and to really relax (otherwise I'll go crazy!! hehe) but send you all my looove!
    Once again, everyone, have a good flight and see you VERY soon!

Gaby, see you on Tuesday at the airport!

Erika

15. Eddieh

Eddieh New Member

do you all feel so sick as i do? :)

16. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yes..... my tummy is in knots...!!! :D

17. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Hellloooo everyone! I just came on my family computer and saw our thread in the 2nd page! NOT GOOD. So I had to post. Everyone is probably freakin out right now, but i just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I will see you all in a little over 24 hours! WAHOO! Peace out from Canada! ;D

18. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

But Also remember Matty I added the "24's in Florida" Thread

19. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

well this was in the 2nd page again!! so i had to post to get it upper hehe...even if we've already have our room "24's in dw" however, this was where all the 24's were born and got together hehe so we dont have to forget it hehe...i'm at the airport right now sitting, waiting and wishing...to go (as jack johnson says hehe)...but im very anxious about meeting you guys!! see yaaa in a few hoursss!!!! peace out from mexico! (quote from matt hehe)