Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yes its a deal!!!! we can all meet up on the 24th when we arrive and think about where to go and stuff - i think theres a meeting for all the new people either the day we arrive or the next day so we will all be together then anyway!!!!! arrggghhhh - i am so totaly exited about coming over and meeting you all!!!! its going to be the best year EVER!!!!!!!! ;D xx

2. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeahhh!! i think the same as you!! it's gonna be more than an awesome year!!! i'm so excited too!! and you're right, it will probable be an introduction meeting or something, but i think that the first day will be probably crazy! so maybe we could do it later, but anyway, we can plan that later, around march....what do you think guys???

3. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

I am totally in, There is another girl Jen that is going on April 24 from Victoria, I met her at the inerview and we exchanged emails, There was her and two of her guy friends and they both got accepted as well but one is coming in june and the other is in July. I can't wait to go especially with all this stupid snow here. I definitly will not miss it! I have been looking at the forcast in Orlando and today they had a cold day. 15 degrees!!!! I could handle 15!! Anwaz Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

4. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

that's great aaron!!! im glad you're in too!! invite your friend to get in here so that we'll be more people from april 24th....in contrast to you, ohhh i missed the snow!! i was in Canada and I enjoyed so much the snow! however, i know that canadians are totally sick of it! hehe...im mexican and i hadnt met the snow before that so i was happy during some months, but i guess it would be great for you to be in a sunny place with a nearby beach and all the stuff! i cant wait to meet you all guys too!

5. BaMbi**

BaMbi** New Member

That welcome dinner sounds like a great idea! Loove to find someone to fly over with from Vancouver!

6. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

Have you looked at any flights from Vancouver yet? Also were you going to buy a one way or get the return one and get reinbursed for half? Jen from Victoria and I were trying to coordinate our flights too so that we could fly over together!

7. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

101 DAYS TO GO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek:

8. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

woooowoooowoooooo!!!!!!! wow - i cant believe its coming around so fast!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D so exited now!!!!!!!!!! :D xx

9. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Yeah guys not long now!! Woo Wooooooot!! haha

10. jano

jano New Member

Hey Thats right !!
    the time its coming so fast!!
    cool , i cant wait to meet you guys!!
    lol

11. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

99 More Days To Go!!! Into double digits now! [size=16pt][/size]

12. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

In reguards to the flight situation... I am flying out of Seattle on the Red Eye.. at like 12:20am on the 24th, connecting through Houston and arriving in Orlando at 11:00am local time. It's only costing me about $150.oo Canadian. It's amazing what driving for 2 hours can save you! Anyways... that's how I'm getting there ;D

13. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

i wont be arriving untill about 5pm....... any one else going to arrive round that time?! i hope i wont be to late for any meetings or meet and greet things?! arghhhhhhh - cant wait to just get there now!!!! wahooo!!! ;D

14. jano

jano New Member

???

I dont have idea
    lol

15. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

94 DAYS TO GO!

16. jano

jano New Member

Hey how is everybody doing???
    Are you REAdy guys ??? only 93 days to go

17. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

im fine thanks - getting nervous/exited about it all now!!!! i think it will all start feeling real after ive been for my visa! hopefully the paperwork for that will come through in the next few weeks! its snowing here right now - brrrrrr - so cold! cant wait to hit the beaches in florida!! ;D hows everyone else feeling?? xx

18. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Yeah guys not long. Im tired from all the work im doing trying to save money lol Countdown or what now eh?!

Ry

19. jano

jano New Member

Yep , me too i have to save a lot money , cuz im spending a lot money in the procces! lol

20. Tan

Tan New Member

Bumping this thread back to the top!! Our arrival group is pretty big now!! I had a moment in work last week where i was refusing to book flights and that i wasnt going out to Disney cus it was for such a long time - but dont worry i soon got over it!!! and my flights are booked for the 19th so ill prob be at the commons in the morning. Dont worry Kerry me and Beth can wait for you. Youll have so much to take in its mad!! I just hope i have some nice room mates!! Kerry - are you still going to belfast for ya visa?? Ill be in london and hopefully gonna try book it for the same time as beth.
    Tan x x