Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hey tan,yup im going to go to belfast - its going to be the easiest and cheapest option for me to fly there rather than to london so im just going to do that!
    cant wait to go now - bring it on!!!!!!!
    Wahoooo!!!! ;D

2. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey guysss, how are you doing??? only 3 months to be there, in one of our greatest experiences and to meet each other!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hehe,i know - i cant wait!!!!! doing fine,its a waiting game now for our visa stuff,and then it will be all systems go!!! yeeha!!! ;D ;D ;D xx

4. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

kerry have u told yummy u want to go to belfast! my form came with London printed on it, and u have to go where ur form says! x

5. april25th

april25th New Member

omg god your taking ovedr my arrival group!!

6. Tan

Tan New Member

Yep us 24th April lot are taking over! Kerry make sure you email yummy. I emailed them yesterday saying i was going out a week earlier. I was expecting a telling off but it was fine panic over they were fine about it! So you should be ok for Belfast if they know in advance. 12weeks today i fly!!! Whoo Hoooo!!!
    Tan x x x

7. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah,yummy know im going to belfast - jason asked me where i wanted to go at my interview and he wrote it down on my forms,and then when ive been emailing alexis and michele they have also mentioned it so its all good.... altho,i may just send them an email to be totaly 100% sure!!!!!

8. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

3 months/ 90 days until we are ALL in Orlando! How crazy is this! ;D

9. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeahhhh!!! what positions are u gonna be at guys?? i will be at attractions

10. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

it is insane!!! so exiting!!! I am in UK F&B!!!! ;D

11. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

oh that's great kerry, are gonna be as everybody says "a rich girl", i only hope that being in attractions can help me to afford my year there hehe....even if i poor there, i'm sooo excitedd!!!

12. Tan

Tan New Member

I'll be joining Kerry in UK f&b! Looking forward to eventually earning tips. The moneys ok but the extra will def come in handy for some travelling, but you def dont need loadsa money to have fun, i wanna go now! x x x

13. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey tan! welcome!!!!! and you're right we'll need sooo muchhhh money to have funnnn!!! as there are a thousands of funny things to do there!

14. jano

jano New Member

WElcome Tant .. i hope so evryone save a lot money for enjoy in orlando ....

see ya

15. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Hola Jano buddy!! Yeah not long now huh?? I cant wait. So whos going wal-mart wen we get there?? we'll make it a huge expedition lol I need my pot noodles!!
    Ry

16. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey rymundo! where are you from??? i'll definetely go to Wal-Mart expedition!! hehehe we need to get the bedding in order to sleep the first day! soo i'm in and hey buddy we're planning to make a welcome dinner by the first week of our arrival, probably around the first wednesday or thursday, what do you think?

17. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Hey yeah im in for the dinner sounds good!! Im from East London, gotta represent the capital i guess haha how bout you?
    Ry

18. jano

jano New Member

lol
    YEp we have to go

19. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

well ry i'm from mexico, representing jalisco (the place where the tequila comes from hehe) so you would probably bring with you tea and i'd bring tequila lol! hehe

20. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

lol youre from the place of tequila I´m where the burritos and margaritas where first made lol!!!