Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

im from scotland so i guess il have to take over some shortbread and maybe some whisky....!!!! ooohh,yeah count me in for the wal mart trip - should be muchos fun!!! ;D x

2. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

aww what can I bring to the party? I am from Langley, BC Canada, perhaps some beef for the buritos and some ice for the margaritas, Speaking of bedding also does anyone know what size bed we get? Just a Single or a twin? I happen to really like my queen size bed but I guess I am willing to give it up for a year to be in Florida.

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

its a single bed - if you have a look in your disney pack theres a list of the sizes of bed sheets!!! random but true!!!! ;D

4. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Oh excellent!! we got lots of things to bring to the party!! I'll bring a few cups of tea straight from Buckingham Palace, haha. Maybe a biscuit if I can steal one without the queen noticing!!

Ry

5. jano

jano New Member

Cool , so we can make a big party !!!!!

6. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

haha that's so funny! i can imagine you stealing biscuits from the queen and running out through the royal gardens! lol!!! mmmm...yummy that sounds great, some whiskey, beef, ice cream, shortbread, so we can join all and do some business, right?? hehe ......april 24th powerrrrrrr!!! hehe

7. rachet

rachet New Member

mmmm veggie burritos are amazing! i love mexican food ;D and the very limited mexican beers that i have tried

8. ardani

ardani New Member

Hi everyone, i'm Dani from Indonesia, i will coming on April 24 2007 as cultural representative. Is there anyone coming as cultural representative?

Can't wait to be part of Disney Florida....

9. jano

jano New Member

Welcome Dani , im jano from MEx i will be in atraccions so i hope so see you soon

10. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeah rachet we have excellent food, however, the burritos you know are probably not as good as the one we have here so you should come to taste them haha....

11. rachet

rachet New Member

i indeed plan to come to mexico one day! it's on the to do list :)

12. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeahhhh!!!! it's a deal!!! you won't regret it

13. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hey Everyone
    I'm heading down from Victoria Canada, on April 24th. I can't wait to meet everyone down in Florida. :)

14. jano

jano New Member

Cool ., more people...

15. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hiii travelbug! welcome! what's your real name??

16. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hi my names Beth. Is anyone else from BC going to Disney World this april?

17. jano

jano New Member

Beth ! Welcome and what you gonna do in epcot?

18. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Thanks. It is great finally getting to know a few people i might be working with. I'll be working in the Canadian pavillion in the F&B. What are you going to be doing down there?

19. jano

jano New Member

i will be in atraccions in the Mexican Pavillion, so i hope so see you there some day lol

20. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

oh that's great beth! so nice to meet you (even by this way) and i'll be in mexican pavillion too, and also in attractions as jano, so you're invited to join us (april 24th group all nationalities) in a welcome dinner we're planning for the first week of our arrival! it will be soo niceee