Any arrivals on April 24th?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disney_hopper, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Tan

Tan New Member

Our group is better bigger! Im from Wales so not sure on any food i can contribute apart from cheese on toast!!! Altho i will be bringing a large supply of Cadburys chocolate with me to Florida so i'll bring that and some drink! x x

2. tan, beth, i soooooo cannot wait till our lil PI group is back together!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BaMbi**

BaMbi** New Member

Hey Beth. I'm Amber From Richmond, B.C. I'll be arriving on the 24th as well. And i'll also be doing F&B!

4. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hey tan that's great if you contribute with chocolates and drink!!! hehehe we can't ask for moreee than that!!!! hehe....hey there are many canadians on this arrival group that's good, canada rocks!!!

5. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hey Amber, When are you flying to Florida? Its great to hear that someone else from BC is going to be in Disney World too. I can't wait to get down there and meet everyone face to face.

And i'd love to do dinner with all the new arrivals during the frist week. Keep me informed.

6. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

sure bethhh we'll keep in touch by this way!! hey guysss.....

2 months, 3 weeks 3 days until DISNEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

7. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

I WISH time would speed up...it seems like such a long time still.

8. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

do you think so???? it seems like not so much time to me, well, considering that i knew that i was accepted like 3 months ago approximately!!! so it sounds better now! hehe

9. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

I found out that I had the job in November. And i've been wanting to book my flight and everything else since then...so i just can't wait..though it does feel alot closer now then it did before.

10. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

woowoo - i cant wait for our arrival group dinner!!! ;D heres a question for all the other UK people - i sent back my criminal background check to yummy just before new year but i still havent had anything back - is that normal or should i be worried?!

Its cool - i just found out that my background check has been completed and i should get it back in the next few days - sorted!!

11. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

Hey Hey,

TravelBug (or Beth), do you go to UVic? I'm do and I'm leaving on the same date as you. You should add me to MSN (allanbearzz@hotmail.com) and we should talk about what you're thinking of doing for travel arrangements.

:)

Allan

12. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hey Allan
    I don't go to uvic, but i know afew people who go there. I added you to my msn, so we should talk more.

13. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

yeehh invite your friends to join us here!!! it will be nice to meet us!

14. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

Let me know what you guys are decideing with your travel plans, as I have not booked mine quite yet but I want too soon, I will either be going out of seattle or Vancouver

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

just bumping us up again everyone!!! wow,its february now - cant wait for april!!!! ;D x

16. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

I was planning on trying to book my flights this week. but i'm not sure if i should or not incase anything changes. I'm not sure i should go through seattle or just go through victoria's airport. any suggestions? pros and cons?
    thanks

17. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

Ive had a word with the Queen she said shed donate some Earl Grey teabags and Bourbon biscuits for our welcome dinner!! :p hope everyones good, not too long now!!

Mundo

18. Tan

Tan New Member

Hmmm earl grey tea!! Will need Mcvities choc biscuits as wel! x

19. Tan

Tan New Member

10 weeks today i'll be landing in Orlando!!! Not long now!

20. kekepuana

kekepuana New Member

Hi everyone.. Im not leaving till June 12th .. but i thought i would say hi anyways since you
    all will be down there and hopefully ill meet everyone when i get there!!!

Im Stephanie/Canada/Merch/June 12th