Any famous people seen at Disney World?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chalet Dude, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Mauro

Mauro New Member

my friend only got to see a double¡¡

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

i saw julie andrews

she was doing a book signing or something =]

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao, that would be hilarious. I want to meet someone famous.

4. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

The harry potter guy thats related to the queen is on this site to his names lord kensington, i had to google it but im pretty sure there the same person.

5. Lamya

Lamya New Member

saw O'Brien Cobe and his family. 8) the guy is awsome

6. thierry henry was at EPCOT 7 weeks ago and day before yesterday The Rock himself was here watching the 3 pm parade on the Liberty Bridge.

7. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I saw the Rock too on Wednesday!! He was in Adventureland and I got a pic of him, hehee.

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Oh you guys are so lucky to be there already!!! I want to see the Rock. He's so cool ;D

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

THE ROCK!!!!!

I would have marked out like a little kid, The Rock is awesome! Even if he did sell out & leave us poor wrestling geeks for Hollywood!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA.....WHAT THE THE ROCK.....IS COOKING!!!!

10. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Hahahaha. That made me literally lol.
    I guess The Rock did kinda sell out wrestling but I think he made a good transition. I've liked him in all the movies he's been in so far although I didn't expect too lol.

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

The pro wrestling world is still a little sad that we don't have The People's Champ involved anymore but that's what he wanted to do with his life so good luck to him. It would be amazing if he would come back once in a blue moon but he seems very happy doing movies. I really want to see Get Smart, that & Pineapple Express are on my list when they come out.

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

What are Disney like regarding cast members and Celebrities? Are you allowed to ask for a photo or autograph like any other guest or are you not allowed?

13. KC

KC New Member

To the best of my knowledge, it's a case of a Guest is a Guest, whether they're John Smith or John Travolta.

In other words, you can't really treat the Guest any different no matter who they are... That'd be my guess anyway!

14. from what i've read in this thread, you can get termed for taking a photo with celeb.... treat like any other guest.

15. Yeh, you have to treat them as an guest which means no photo's or autographs. Even if it is Johnny Depp!

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Would johnny depp go to Disneyworld?

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, of course he would. Would he also not get free entry for starring in POTC?

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I still don't really think it's quite his scene.

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

We can always hope! Yes, with celebrities you're not allowed to ask for photographs or pictures... I'm not sure what the policy is for if you're in the park as a guest, but I'd be too nervous to go ask anyway just in case they said no!

Yum, Johnny Depp

20. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Johnny Depp loves disney he was at the first ever pirates and princessess party starring as jack sparrow as the meetable character, he was also around recently