Any famous people seen at Disney World?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chalet Dude, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

well, i bloody well hope he's there when I'm around, even though i'm not allowed to get any photos or autographs.

Bah, there on my day off? i could harrass as much as i want then? :p

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

it'd take some serious will power to not declare my love for him! :D

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Me first!!!

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

who needs willpower? it's information that needs to be shared!

5. teystoon

teystoon New Member

yup.. we had the Los Angeles Lakers player's Kobe Bryant as guest at the Marrakesh Restaurant in Morocco Pavillion, also the argentinian capitain former Diego Pablo Simeone and much more ;)

6. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

I was working in the Italian Restaurant and I had John Travolta sitting in a table next to my station...also we had Kobe, the Metallica Singer, a famous soccer player from Inter team (forgot the name), the guy from CSI NY while I personally served the Pricess of Qatar.....a friend of mine had Lance from the Nsync....

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You had James Hetfield from Metallica....jealous!

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I love john travolta so hard, i'd die if he showed up.

9. amanda

amanda New Member

I seen shaq and cordon bleu (or whatever his name from high school musical is) when i worked at typhoon lagoon and the week b4 i arrived madonna rented out the whole park just for her and her kids. But disney are very adament that if u see a celeb u have to treat them as you would any other guest and obv not draw attention to them all that,so no asking for autographs. One of the girls I worked with at typhoon got asked by shaq to have lunch at typhoon with him tho and went to a house party of his, pretty cool lol.

10. teystoon

teystoon New Member

i personally served Michael Douglas last month in Morocco..

11. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

I never personally saw anyone :'( but Mariah Carey was around when i was there, and a complete arse apparently. Paris Hilton and her then beau good charlotte dude had paparazzi with them and a guest relations person - some want to be seen and others, i've heard johnny depp, like to go incognito. Whenever you see guest relations (btw the coolest job ever!!) in the park with people i always looked to see if they were famous!

Oh and Miley cyrus came in our store and my friend didn't even realise she was serving her - even tho it was in the HM section with her face plastered everywhere! And Nick Lachay filmed the HSM tv show outside our shop, and walked thru - much to my friend's excitemnt.

Oh and one more, my friend's coworker (i think) was termed for following Jack Black from store to store in the Grand Floridian!!

OK i'm done!

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

fair play, if you're gonna get termed, that's probably the most hilarious and best anecdote-wise way to do it!

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Apparently there's a famous basketball player who lives in celebration (the town that disney used to own) think its Shakele O'Neil, sorry, not sure how you spell it! Supposedly he has a year pass and is in the parks all the time...

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Britney was at Epcot recently, one of my Canadian friends served her at the popcorn cart. She said his French-Canadian accent was 'charming'!

15. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

Haha that's comedy! Did they comment on HER accent?

16. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

For Real!?!?! Britney in Epcot? i thought she only went to MK!!!

17. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I saw michael jackson and his kids in downtown disney, it was crazy! Kids were wearing spiderman masks, in disney!lol!

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Tis a fact my friend, confirmed by many people who saw her. She was very nice & kept the security etc to a minimum so I'm told.

We're all quite used to Louisiana accents now, it's not that big a deal!

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

stu! was it pierre luc? oh poo, he won't have served her, he's in attractions. theres that other french-canadian who i've met, can't remember his name :s

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It was Mathieu who arrived the same day as me.