any one going on the 21st of april?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by sophie123, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

Hope you all 21st have a safe trip, enjoy Disney and I'll try to come and see you all!! :)

2. goofy_lulu

goofy_lulu New Member

Have a safe trip!!!!!

Tomorrow is your day guys!!!!!!

3. loulie

loulie New Member

Thanks Lulú!!
    See you soon dear :D Keep in touch
    XX

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!

5. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

well every1 im finally here and so far its been amazin :) x

6. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Hey Sophie, hows it going? Do you have a nice apartment with nice room mates?
    And has Graeme got a glass of wine in his hand yet? lol

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'll offer 100-1 odds for anyone who dares to bet he doesn't

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Good to hear from you!!! Hope you've got over the jet lag :D

9. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Hope your all havin fun out there..

Not guna lie to you all..Im pure jealous...

10. Cherry

Cherry New Member

Yeah yeah yeah.......we are all here and yesterday we arrived in the room at around 1800 then went out to find something to eat then get back to unpack things. So no people online, I think.

I met Sophie, Graeme, Lourdes (I still cannot pronouce your name correctly), Charliana and lot of people who I cannot remember the name. The next morning (today), we met just like .....hi how are you?, remember we met each other yesterday, by the way, what is your name again?? hahahahah.......

I think they (Disney) should provide the name list and room number so that we can remember each other easier. Any way they provide very good info about bus route community map etc.......

On my first day, the staff gave me the wrong key, so I cannot get in to the room. I need to wait for security guy to open the door for me and after went out for find meal, I need to wait for the other roomate back from work so that I can get in. So, Yesterday was my longgggggggg journey day. I depart my house in Bangkok at 9pm on 20 April depart Bangkok airport at 1am and my journey take time around 26 hours with transit flight in Korea and Atlanta, then deal with wrong key situation until 11 pm. So after left my house in Bangkok until get in to the room to unpack the things and take a rest is 35 hours in total. hahahaha still jet lack till now.

I just back from Walmart this evening and bought lots of things. I need to buy extra cheap bag with two wheels to help me take all the stuff back to the room. Everyone on the bus look at me like I am getting mad. hahahaha. That big bag is around 20-23 kg inclusive of 3 bottle of Soda water and a bottle of milk, ketchup, cooking oil, liquid detegent, and basic meal for survive during the first week. so all the liquid things in the big bag, all food in the big bag which weight around 20-23 kg and on my another hand is big long body pillow and water filter.

Anyway, Friday is still free I will bring my big shopping bag with wheel going to Walmart again ahahahahaha.

Can your guy post your room number and extension here.

Cherry is in 2 bedroom apt no.1523 the ext is 1523
    Woody is in 4 bedroom apt no.1912 the ext is 1574
    Sophie is in Buliding 5
    Graeme is in Buliding 10
    Lourdes and Charliana....I can't remember your building No.

Gotta go to bed,,,,,,so tried.

11. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

woooooohoooooooo I am here!!!! Its the most amazing place ever! I am lovin it!!! I have met Jess, Cherry, Chari (again) and loads more. I cannot get over just how good things are out here, its fab!

I sat and chilled with a Glass of wine last night, and thought this is the life, after sitting around the pool chilling out lol.

see you all soon.

Graeme xx

12. loulie

loulie New Member

Can't believe I just met Graeme and Sophie today :D Well actually think I met them before but just today I found out they were THEY! lol :p Awesome guys as well as Cherry and the others :)

Graeme, loved your guest performance today ;)

Let me tell you guys being here is great!!!
    X
    Loulie

PS: I live in apt 2514 and my ext is 1587 just in case you feel like calling me ;)

13. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

that performance was rather amusing! lol.

14. L i l a

L i l a New Member

Hey guys, sorry i really havent had the time to comment here yet.

since everyone posted their apt.no. here i will do so too:
    #1317 - ext. is the same. :)

really really like it so far!!! :D

Lila