Any Other Grads Out There?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Hyped, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Hyped

Hyped New Member

Must be some others of you, already with pretty rolled up piece of paper in hand, applying for WDW College... ???

I cant think of anything better to use my hard worked three years for lol... ;D

All this excitement, I only applied today, sorry I couldnt resist it!!!

2. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey

You cant do the college program if u are a graduate. You have to be going into another year of university when you reture.

You can apply for the year long program as a cultural rep tho.

3. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Do you mean the year College Program?

Most people on here at the moment are just going for the summer and have to be returning to Uni when they get back.

But i've heard of some people (one of the them being DisneyGibbs) going for the year - its a new program and not many people know about it at the moment. I'm going to look into it at the end of my degree.

Anyway Good Luck for your f2f (which ever program your going for)
    Mhairi

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hey that's me! hehe

Yeah I'm doing the year long. I don't know what the requirements are; it was the only program being offered for our start date. It is now mentioned on the WDW College Program site I think....

I can't remember the link though.... Andy knows....

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Andy did know. But they seem to have taken the info away again!

If you take a look at a page on this site (http://wdwip.com/programs_college.htm) it contains most of what was on the official site.