Anybody have any extreme, weird and wacky fetishes or obsessions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rjshevy, May 18, 2005.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

hey this is to those who have problems controlling themselves from buying excessive amounts of things :p. I would have to say that my fetish is sunglasses. I have about 10 pairs but i just lost my expensive pair of Oakleys...so i am in the market for another pair. Also just picked up another pair of aviators. And the collection increases.... :D

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I have a big thing for pants!! (and by pants I don't mean trousers!)

I had 47 pairs at one point!!! ::)

haha!!

Ellen xx :D

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

wow Ellen..and did you even get around to wearing them all?

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i think i made sure I wore all of them once...just to get my money's worth....now most of them sit in my drawer...gathering dust!!! ::) and they're all so random....there aren't many that match with anything!

I plan to buy more before I leave for Florida tho!! ;)

Ellen xxx :D

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha...i love it...used to be like that with shoes and visors when i was younger.

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

visors?? like what old school journalists wear?!?! ::)

:D

Ellen xxx

7. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha yeah i figured you would picture that. They were sports visors like Addidas and Nike... :D

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

typical girly thing - but shoes i have about 50 pairs :-\

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i would love to own that many...I only have about 5!! ::)

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

what shoe size are u hun cos u can borrow any of myn when were out there lol ;D

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

6....that's 8 in US sizes!!! :D

12. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

Same as kelly p, my obsession is shoes! I LUV them! ;D I worked at a shoe store for over 4 years- so you can imagine the size of my collection that I have obtained with all of my discounts. I have about 55-60 pairs and looking to buy more! ;D ;)

13. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

HOT DAMN, 60 pairs of shoes!!!!!, I have 8, four of which are obsolete, since I just got them after leaving the military...

As of obsessions, mine is more of a hobby, I collect american coins, and I have hundreds, if not thousands of them......

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Wow I have a thing for panties (that's what I call them...) too! I reckon I must have over 100 of them, most are g-strings... Now there's a nice insight into my psyche.
    I also have a general obsession for clothing and accessories. Strangely enough I don't have a lot of shoes though. I always spend money on other things, so I forget to buy shoes! But I do have a lot of tops (i.e. sleeveless and t-shirts), I think its quite close to 90... And lately I've been buying a lot of butterfly necklaces, its weird, I know!
    In general I'm a hoarder, so I pity my future roomie!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

right now where do i start

pants, bras, matching underwear sets, bikinis and bags

xxx

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

im not an extreme hoarder or collector but i do like to collect the me to you bears. for those of you who dont know what they are check out this site

www.metoyou.com

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooo jess thats cute i have a few ones my friends have bought me for bdays etc

but god i have an obsession with collecting mini bean bag eeyores, i have like 30 or 40 all different like valentines, halloween, xmas, easter etc me love em

and may i just add y am i not surprised at who started this topic... altho im kinda surprised at the none dirty route of the topic so far :p

xxx

18. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m soooooo into earrings...and I can´t stop going shopping for new ones... ::)
    But I think every girl has at least one thing she spends her money on...and I´m not so much a shoe person, maybe if I had smaller feet. ;) ;D

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

am with u on that one anika, its so bad havin big feet i hate it

xxx

20. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i'm with you on that sara when i saw who started it and the title i did not xpect to find the posts so innoccent!!!!!