Anybody have any extreme, weird and wacky fetishes or obsessions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rjshevy, May 18, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

umm keyrings...i have lots but they always break :'(.....ill get sum more in florida.....hehe...

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha glad im not the only one, it wasn't just the name of the topic, but the topic starter... i thought with tht combination it was bound to be shocking!

but it wasnt.... yet anyway

hehe robyn ;) u best come online, im lonely online 2nite :( plus im not feelin so sorry 4 meself last nite, thanks again hun, u star xx

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, the title sounds quite naughty... ;D
    We´re good girls... :D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

exactly anika... good as gold ;)

xxx

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Haha sorry to disappoint you ladies....i know this is so unlike me to start something clean and innocent for a change but dont let that stop you.. :p...this thread has no boundaries ;)

6. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Well the two things I'm consciously collecting are shot glasses from all over and bottles with cool shapes. I seldom buy such things, so I don't have much of each though  :-[
    For the fetish part of the question, I don't think anyone really wants to answer that, as I'm sure that'll prob be their future embarassing Commons nickname, haha.
    I remember one guy from the UK was called Bicycle, from the song by Queen. I think ppl used to sing it to tease him... It was hilarious. OK, SO not a fetish, but an embarassing Commons nickname  ;D

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha robyn... i knew as soon as i bought the not so clean aspect out ud want more info... but nopes,,, keepin stum i am :p

and shot glasses.... robyn collects them and u never mentioned it, and its ur topic. jeeez robyn geta grip

xxx

8. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

one thing at a time Sara :p...yes i do the same thing as you Kristin...i collect shotglasses from whereever i go. I am not too big on bottles but i like beer glasses as well. Just found a Stella Artois glass that i love since it is one of the best beers!!!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol bet ur impressed... i looked for one 4 u 2day as well, now u have 2 b grateful about that :p

xxx

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha thanks Sara...but as for any other obsessions...besides other obsessions which do not need to be talked about on here i think i am all fetished out. I do like buying clothes though. I dont know if that is a weird thing for a guy but it is always nice to have new stuff!!!

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Well I'm still waiting for some fetish answers so I can tease someone... I have a feeling you're all holding back, Disney people are weirder than this...

12. Anika

Anika New Member

Haha, it´s so typical of a guy to tell us girls that this topic has no boundaries... ;D
    But some things are maybe better left unsaid or not said in public...that´s also much more interesting... ;)

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha robyn now this is sucha msn type conversation for us to be havin :p

shoppin is good for a guy... i can see us goin to the premiums a few times, a guy who likes updatin his wardrobe is a major plus.

xxx

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i'm not the typical female as i have a relitively small shoe/clothes collection, my big collections are my DVD's and CD these collections are worth way over £2000 but i try not to let my folks no that lol

i also collect old & foreign money, which is getting quite big now

15. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

hmmm, this is kinda not normal, but i go out and randomly buy hair bands - i have long hair, and like all these pretty ones, and if i see one that i havnt got which wud look good i buy it. When im at work on saturdays they always want to see my new hair band as its different each week - im into big flowery hair bands at the mo!

Sarah :D

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lucky for u ellen i am a 6 to so depending on how many pairs i fit in may case u can borrow any u like lol ;D

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

jeez im 7.5 to an 8 depressin it is

xxx

18. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

Try having size 10/11 feet Sara....now that's depressing!!! I can never borrow anyone's shoes :(

My obsession is handbags, tote bags, really anything that slightly resembles a purse...I had to start hanging them on the wall because I ran out of room on my shelves!!!

Charlene

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww well im like size 9/10 in US size, its sucha pain here all the good shoes r always in smaller sizes... its gettin better over here tho

xxx

20. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

UK 6 and proud