Anybody have any extreme, weird and wacky fetishes or obsessions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rjshevy, May 18, 2005.

1. Anika

Anika New Member

Hey Sara, I´m 9 in US size, too! ;D
    And I totally know what you´re talking about...That´s why I rather buy jewlery all the time...maybe there are nice shoes for us in Florida?!! ;D

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

im uk 7........i have no clue in american sizes i dont fancy workin it out at this time of night.... ;D

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im a UK 6 AND A us 7/8 depends on the shoe ;D

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I bought more pants yesterday!! ::)

and I have a HUGE thing for CDs and DVDs.....I've bought 7 new dvds in the last month! :eek:

Ellen xx :D

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

im size 6 1/2 shoe - which is a nightmare becuase 6's are usually too small and tight, and 7's just don't fit right - usually slide off me!

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im gonna pretty much say clothes in general! i went shopping in belfast yesterday when i ad my visa thing, me and my mum bought so muc we had to buy a suitcase to take it all home!

My particualr faves are Bikinis, shoes, bags, jewelary, underwear sets....need i go on, basically all the girly things!

x

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww anika someone in my position, we will find the good shoes ;)

haha linz i told liz and robyn bout the suitcase after ud txt me lol, werent surprised just like me lol

xxx

8. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I have a thing for Red Sox paraphernalia. I have posters, pictures, jerseys, hats, a ton of t-shirts and some other small stuff. My dad has our basement dedicated to all of the Boston sports teams. I also like to buy lots of DVD's of TV shows. I just bought Season 3 of Everybody loves Raymond.

9. emma

emma New Member

yeah im a clothes junky too buy anything! but my most embarrassing will have to be my britney collection....anything with her face on i will but off ebal newstands...toys r us newer!!!! ill be devastated leavin her wen i cum hahaha

10. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

@Anika & Sarah
    I'm a size 7/8 and I had no problems finding shoes in Florida... Trainers, that is. Now the thing is that I am "blessed with" wide Norwegian feet, I dunno if that's the same for UK & German girls. But I could never find cute, dainty sandals (that I love!!!) cuz my feet were too wide...

Now I'm wondering what feet look like where you're from, just me being curious... haha

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol :-[ what can I say...i'm a girl!

x

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Jimbo!

Just a question for you...are you as heavily into the Red Sox as that dude in the movie Fever Pitch? :p

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Nahh... not that bad, but I think that was the first movie I almost cried for. It was so cool because there was so much of last season I was a part of. I loved that movie. When it comes out on DVD I’m going to watch it like ten times. I was there in one of the scenes they taped :) I have video of it that I took on my digital camera.

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

did you guys know that it's a remake of a Brit film about football?? (sorry, soccer!! :p) (also originally adapted from a novel!)

I bought more pants today!!!  :-[

Ellen xxx :D

15. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

LOL Ellen, so did I!
    Oh, and yeah, I bought three tops, all blue/aqua/turquoise in color  ;D
    I just figured out I'll be getting a Mickey!load of vacation money, so... first stop Florida Mall!

16. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

O wow Didn't know that! thats cool info.