Anybody know when...

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2006.

1. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Yummy email us to ask if they can send out our email to other people leaving on the same day/same flight?

Mhairi

2. KC

KC New Member

I was only thinking the same thing earlier today...

Great minds think alike, I suppose *chuckles*

Considering that the flights had to be booked by the 28th, and it's only the 2nd/3rd now, I'd say we can expect that email within the next fortnight.

But to be honest, I've no idea whatsoever...
    KC

3. slightlymazmad

Great minds...are you sure your talking about me? ;)

4. Tigger:-D

Tigger:-D New Member

I know this is late, but I got my email! ;D I'm just waiting to get everyone elses...fingers crossed I will get them soon. :D

5. slightlymazmad

Got mine aswell ;D

I'm looking forward to chatting to people that will be leaving on the same day/same flight as me

Mhairi

6. monkian

monkian New Member

so how many folks you going with?

7. slightlymazmad

Not sure :-\

I wasnt able to book my flight so my mum did it for me and supposidly the guy at the travel angency said there where 18 other people on the same flight as me. I wasnt sure if he ment from Glasgow or from Chicago - if a few flights connect there.

Anyways hopefully i'll hear soon
    Mhairi

8. monkian

monkian New Member

Are you getting to go from glasgow????? i thought people just went from manchester or london...would be cool if i could go from somewhere closer to home tho!!!!

9. slightlymazmad

Oui - Glasgow with American Airlines.

Maybe the year people fly from Manchester or London because they try to fly people in groups and those are the best airports for people getting too

Mhairi

10. monkian

monkian New Member

yeah probably...no matter at least my sister lives in manchester!!!

11. Chrissie

Chrissie New Member

Has anyone recieved any emails from anyone yet??

12. slightlymazmad

Not yet but Yummy seem to have a lot on at the moment with emailing people about Visa's and new people.

Maybe they are waiting till they let everyone else know (like the new people) so they can just do it all at once?

Or maybe...i have no idea ::) as usual

Mhairi

13. *amy*

*amy* New Member

perhaps yummy are waiting for everyone to book their flight first suppose thats what you just said

14. slightlymazmad

Hey Amy

I got an email last week (think it was last week) with my name/email and those of three other people, all from the interviews back in November so they didnt wait but i expect i'll get another one in the next few weeks with more people's emails.

Cant wait to hear from more people :)