Anyone applying for the Cultural Exchange Program?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Melissa2610, May 26, 2014.

1. Melissa2610

Melissa2610 New Member

Hi, I'm from Peru and this is my first time applying. Two days ago I send my application and i'm hoping to be considered! Any advice?

2. That's for students for the summer right? Thats what I want to do! i'm applying from Canada

3. Laura Slinger

Laura Slinger New Member

I'm applying from the UK but our applications don't open till July 14th :)

4. Emilie

Emilie New Member

I'm applying from Canada and I am REALLY excited!!!! :)

5. Mollyyyyyy

Mollyyyyyy New Member

I'm hoping to apply from the UK too!

6. Hannah.H

Hannah.H New Member

I am also hoping to apply on the 14th, I'm from the UK too! :)

7. Anyone from canada know how to edit their application on the Disney site ?

8. haycee14

haycee14 Member

Another UK applicant here! What roles are you all applying for?

9. sljohnson254

sljohnson254 New Member

And another UK applying here. Hiiii :) so nervous! Xx

10. Hannah.H

Hannah.H New Member

Hey! Nice to meet you :) It sounds a bit silly but I really can't make my mind up! Leaning towards Merch or HRC as I don't have any F&B experience... What about everyone else?

11. sljohnson254

sljohnson254 New Member

I would like to do F&B most and then Merch but I'm happy to do anything. I just want the opportunity to work for Disney :)

12. haycee14

haycee14 Member

I would be happy to do anything except maybe housekeeping. Just the opportunity to work there would be amazing! Would most want to do Attractions or Character Performer though. Nice to meet you on here :)

13. I really want to do character attandeant!

14. Ella-Bella

Ella-Bella New Member

I've just sent my application off! Hoping to do Attractions- but anything really! Does anyone know when the first round of telephone interviews are?

15. haycee14

haycee14 Member

Go you! Ive nearly finished but still trying to figure out what I should put for the why do you value cultural exchange and interaction question. They dont actually do phone interviews anymore, its now group interviews. I think they usually start emailing people about those just after applications close so we have a long wait!

16. Ella-Bella

Ella-Bella New Member

Ah I applied through the Disney website - I assumed it was the same process and they just handed it over to Yummy Jobs but I didn't have to answer a question like that! Do you think I should apply twice?

17. haycee14

haycee14 Member

Hmm Im not entirely sure. Maybe email YummyJobs to ask what you should do, I dont want to be responsible for telling you the wrong option hahaa!

18. Yummy jobs will just tell you to apply directly through the Dianey website I emailed them a while ago and asked

19. taylormegan26

taylormegan26 New Member

I'm in the process of applying from the UK! has anyone finished/sent theirs off? how is everyone finding the process? x

20. haycee14

haycee14 Member

Im just trying to figure out what to put in the cultural exchange box. Had an idea last night and now when I come back to it I have a complete block again! How are you finding it?