Anyone Canadians for Spring Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nladams, Oct 7, 2010.

1. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

It was great to meet you Nynke! And now I know how to pronounce your name even!
    The Toronto interview seemed alot smaller than I was expecting, how large was the Vancouver one?

I don't think I can wait a month to find out we are gonna have to start... at least we have each other to wait it out together!

2. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Hey!
    The Vancouver interviews had a good 40-50 people i'd say. (i didn't actually look behind me.. i sat in the front row and never looked back!! lol)
    Kristen said that there were TONS of people booked for Toronto, so i'm assuming you guys had more.
    Good Luck to all of us!! Hopefully we'll be hearing by the end of next week sometime!!

3. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

I think they did them over two days, with the ICP starting Monday then Tuesday was the CRPers and ICP alumni I believe. The last group to hand in papers and get interview times was slotted for 12:40pm and had the CRP alumni in it. It just didn't seem like that many people I was expecting like 50 CRP people alone lol.

4. nladams

nladams New Member

hehehe thanks!! It was great meeting you too!! ;D

It's going to be a long month!!

5. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Already feels long..... hahaha

6. MaeB

MaeB New Member

Back from the interview in Montreal...loved meeting everyone there!! Well, almost everyone. There were a few that I didn't get a chance to talk to. Now we wait....

Hopefully we'll all be seeing eachother soon! ;D

7. kate003

kate003 New Member

The ICPers all found out today, so hopefully we'll be hearing in 3 weeks instead of 4! if not sooner :)

8. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Ughhh this waiting is KILLING me!! Come on Disney! I just want an answer lol.

9. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I've heard that when we get our results from the interview we get a call if we're accepted and an email if we're put on the waiting list or didn't get accepted. Is this right?

10. katie217

katie217 New Member

i know from october interviews that the people who were accepted received a phone call and the waitlisters got an email. so i would assume it would be the same this time around!

11. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Ahhhh im afraid to check my email now hahahahahaha

12. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Thanks that's what I thought. I've been keeping my phone on me 24/7 and NOT on vibrate LOL and been checking my emails hoping not to receive anything from Kristen LOL. I'll be relieved when I finally know something, good or bad.

13. CaseyMac

CaseyMac New Member

I spoke to Kristen last week and she said it's prob gunna take the full 4 weeks... Booo so anxious!! Just wanna know now! Lol