Anyone else applying in January from the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

after about 4 years of waiting I'm finally able to apply
    :)

I know on Yummy's website it says that they are going to start looking at new applicants from the UK in Mid-January, and I was wondering who else is applying then, and around what date they class as 'Mid- January'?

I'm not sure when to send my CV etc.

2. bitterfruit

bitterfruit New Member

Hi!

I applied through their website (filling in the online application and attaching my CV) before being informed by email of the situation. I was told that they would still review my application along with the ones that are sent for Mid-January. If I hadn't already applied, I was planning on doing so in December, just so that it was sent in plenty of time.

I'm not sure if this helps any, but thought I'd mention what I'd done.

Good luck with the application whenever you do apply!

Emily

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Ohhh okay, thanks!! :)

I will probably send my application in at the beginning of January,
    I just want to perfect my CV and cover letter first ;D

good luck with your application as well!!

4. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

im applying in january too!it seems like i have been waiting forever for it.

5. I am 2, although i feel like its coming so quickly!

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

it seems like i've been waiting forever too!!

i just want to get the whole thing started :)

7. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Hmm... Where'd my comment go? Anyway, I said that I'm going to have to apply again in January as I didn't get it this time. This time I WILL get it, LOL.

8. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

i'm sorry to hear that you didn't get in,
    but good luck this time and never give up!! :)

9. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Oh no... I'm going to go back every time until I get it, heh.

10. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

I'm thinking about applying :D

It was the program I originally wanted to do, back before going to Uni, but I wasnt old enough by the time the interviews where taking place. They happened in mid March and my 18th wasnt till the end of March.

Done the ICP in 2006 and hoping to get back this summer again. Also thinking about the Cruise Ships. Its not WDW, but its Disney.

I think I'll finally decide at the begining of January what I'm going to do.

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Good luck to you all ;D

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yep Yep Goooooooooooooood Luck! =] && Hopefullly i may seee you out there! =] x

13. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

What did they say to you then?
    I didn't get it but I got wait listed.
    I'm not allowed to apply again until spring/summer time unless I give up my place on the wait list.

:( Total dilema...

14. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Just didn't get it at all. So I'll have to apply again in January. At least you got wait listed, that's something - not bottom of the bottom like me, LOL.

15. Amz

Amz New Member

hey i didnt get in either :( i was really gutted but im not giving up on my dream :)

16. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Heya .....

.... I'm applying in January, so I thought I'd give ya a 'lil wave!

Apparently the opening date for new applications is January the 15th, which just so happens to be my birthday - so thats gotta be a good sign! hehe! :)

17. Amz

Amz New Member

omg i dont think i can wait soooooooooooooooo long again!! it was bad enough last time lol

18. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

i've been waiting over 4 years until i can apply.

i'm just pleased that i am now able too!! ;D

19. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I have decided that I am going to apply again in the summer, if its the same as this time the interviews will be late in the year for start dates from March onwards the following year.
    Then...if I get it, I will be 21 when I go out!
    At least that way if I make friends who are over 21 I will be able to go out with them and wont have to stay in or anything.

Well, thats if I don't get in in the next 3 months (which I can't see happening :()

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I applied when I was 18 and didn't get through the phone interview stage!

forgot about it until earlier this year, applied and now i've got it! i'm 21 so it all works out brilliantly.