Anyone else applying in January from the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Si-Keo

Si-Keo New Member

Well thats what i thought as well!
    Maybe that was just the nice way of saying 'sorry you were rubbish so its a no' lol
    She did say it will be 'about' 4 weeks and that I would get an email of michele.

Just keeping the fingers and toes crossed i think!
    Good luck with yours though!!

And my interview went exactly the same as Bombay-sapphire's! Same questions and same order lol!
    Was yours being done by a lady called jenny?

Simon :)

2. yeah! LOL!

See dont sweat it, Im telling you its to see what your communication skills are like.

I wouldn't worry about it, there is nothing you can do at this point.

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I hope they're not at the end of March because I'm going on holiday :-[ :-\
    That's if I get through the phone interview of course...

4. I dunno i could be talking nonsense

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'll just have to wait and see...

6. mushu

mushu New Member

I reckon the end of April...
    For the October f2fs, I had my phone interview beginning of August and then f2f at the end of October, so if the time scale is the same, we're looking at the end of April which is when I should be up to my eyes in my dissertation! Oh well.

Those questions sound exactly like what I had last time around, in fact they are exactly the same... :D

7. agree, if u look at everyone else process it would time out to have f2f at end of april

8. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Hey guys well done in ur phone interviews. I know it was nothing to worry bout told ya....but i was still super nervous lol. Good luck to anyone else who has it. JUST BE YOURSELF and the questions are really just to get to know you and see if you have communication i guess just like Jasper said. The main questions as i said to Jasper and of course him posting it earlier are: Main reason why your going and what is your town like. xxxxxxx GOOD LUCK muawwwww

9. ctravis

ctravis Guest

But i thought we will get the f2f prob in March. I guess yea it makes sense in April. But who knows.

10. hey christina u chris mofo!!! Hows it hanging babyface

11. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Hehehehe u dookie lovely gorgeous smellin douche bag....muuawwww Do u feel better??

12. Not really, i feel hurrendous. but my fone interview was painless, i like jenny. She had a adorable accent

13. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Awww no way. Sip some honey and lemon. i promise u will feel better. The guy i had yesterday was nice too. I just couldnt hear very well on the phone as it was either my phone or his but i hopefully did answer all his questions. :D

14. LOL, the entire time i had to keep stopping myself from going 'Ummmmmm' or laughing nervously as i didnt wanna come across as a deranged twat... :(

15. ctravis

ctravis Guest

hehehe me 2. i kept doing the same the especially laughin at my own jokes hehehe. How silly did sound??!!

16. I was telling her about i live right next to a company one is one of the largest whiskey distillery's in the world and it is guarded by geese, and at night u can hear them quacking and sometimes i get scared...now how silly did i sound lol!!! But she laughed so i presume she knew i was joking

17. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

I just checked my e-mail and have just got back as to what day and time I want my phone interview.

18. oh u nervous, just had mine a few hours ago. Dont be! Its not something u can mess up on really. They're questions that anyone applying to this can answer fine, so dont worry.

Although, i was nervous lol

19. ctravis

ctravis Guest

hehehehe NO WAY GEESE???? AWSOMEEEE!!!!!! She def will take into account that u have a humour and that is important. that is seriously hilarious. ;D

20. I know, im a hot mess...