Anyone else applying in January from the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm the kinda person who thinks you don't need to drink to have a good time- unlike the vast majority of my friends. So if I get in on the program it won't affect me.
    I'm actually choosing to go on holiday to florida and the theme parks, instead of going to spain on a holiday with my friends. lol!
    To be honest, I'd pick Orlando anyday!

2. Im the kinda person who doesnt really think about alcohol in either way. It is what it is you know?

But the glowly drinks did most certainly calm my nerves lol.

3. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm with you Megan, give me Orlando any day!!!!
    And yeah, who says you need to drink to have fun - not me!

4. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

After reading that I just read your sig as "been wasted since November", the two didn't quite add up, I read wrong.

5. mushu

mushu New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Oh dear! That was quite funny to read, well done you! Although it may have been more fun...

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Phew, I'm glad that some people agree with me picking Orlando. I think my friends think I'm weird for doing that, but then again they've never been so they don't know what it's like. Plus, I would like to remember my holiday, which I think is the last thing they want to do as all they go on about it getting drunk every night.... not my scene really. The sight of Cinderella castle is enough to send me giddy with excitement haha lol. Maybe I'm a bit too obsessed?...... :p

7. Your not obsessed at all. lol, disney is fantastic, and i cant wait to go round all the parks, and universal! The weather urgh the weather.

however being drunk is something I adore, and being drunk with people all over the world in one spot, the spot being disney/the commons, is quite possibly the best thing in the world. And i hope i get to do that again!!!

and anyone else is welcome to join in!

8. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

I'm quite ready to give the Canadian Drinking Team a run for their money. Although I do know that America hasn't got quite the same tolerance of drunky drunks as our wonderful country, it's gonna be an experience :D

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'd quite happily watch an english drinking team take on canadians!! It could become a spectators sport....

10. mushu

mushu New Member

Definately, yeah! I'll cheer the rest of you on ;D ;D
    We are going out there to represent the UK after all, can't let the Canadians, Americans, Norweigans or anyone else get the better of us.

11. Americans arent the same as us! They are hopeless at drinking. Fact. However the norwegians are equally insane!

12. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'd like to see the americans even attempt to keep up with British drinking!! It seems to be somewhat of a national past time for us.

13. all they drink is beer. They cant even spell spirit.

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm sure cheerleaders can spell spirit, as they claim to have lots of it :D
    haha, sorry that was a terrible pun

That is very true actually though, the only thing other than beers i've seen americans drink are cocktails

15. to be fair to them, they dont measure the alcohol in bars. Which does result in stronger drinks. but they dont order them, they order beer!!! why? i love beer, but i wouldnt drink it every night i went out. I miss Chillers, and PI and HOB!

16. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I know what you mean. Come to think of it..... do they have alchopops over there? I've never seen anything like wkd, smirnoff ice etc

17. Um...huh. I dont think i have either really. Im sure they will probably have their equivalent somewhere!

18. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

hey,

has anyone sent in their application yet?

I'm have just sent mine in now, i wrote a Cover Letter but if only wants you to attach your CV, so under motivation i am going to pull my Cover Letter in.

I'm soo excited

19. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Hey!!

Yeah I sent mine off on monday. I had the same thing, so I emailed my cover letter to yummy separately :)

20. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

have you heard anything back from them yet?

what role you applying for i'm thinking F&B, though i have experience in Merch.

What's HRC?