Anyone else...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by torham, May 10, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

tenga un lucy asombroso del teimpo, yo le faltara tanto!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILOVE YOUUUUUU ;D

2. torham

torham New Member

I want a repport Lucia! How is it ? :D

3. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

rainy ;D

hahaha na awesome! my roommates r great... just been to dinner with them and i'm unpacking now... going to wallmart at 12! need to buy some sheets! just refuse to sleep on the nasty bare mattress! also... got an awesome apartment with great views of the pool and is right next to the entrance and buses! ;D ;D ;D

pascha... NOW i know ur definitely using an online translator! cheater! :D

4. Ro

Ro New Member

iknowwww she uses it!!!!!!! jajajaja

luuu hon q bueno q esta todo de maravillaaa!!! toamte una foto con alice...... y me taggeassss love u!!

5. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Lucy I miss u lotsss <3

I'm so glad ur having fun! My sister is cabin crew so she goes Orlando a lot. Guna get her to get my bedding from Walmart so I can take it over with me..one less worry.

6. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Pascha, online translations are shite for spanish, because there's a difference of what you would say for men and women..So the only way you could accurately say a sentence or learn a sentence in spanish is to either get a spanish person to taught it..Or to have a book that teaches you the difference between feminine and masculine...

Thats how spanish people can easily tell whether or not you've used an online translator!! ;D

For instance, i'm pretty sure its borracha for women and borracho for men? Which means drunk! I got called that many times in florida...

7. torham

torham New Member

And the fact that the build up of an sentence isnt quite the same =) So if you write a english sentence, the words will be in the wrong places often in spanish

8. BeautifulBelle

didn't you all know? i AM both male and female so i can say anything i like and it'll STILL make sense. LOL jks :D

and obviously i'm using one, i like talking in fancy languages so i don't know what i'm saying, makes me sound articulate and intelligent hahaaaa. it's good though, because it means i can talk to loads of people! wooop. lol i love how john is explaining everything matter-of-factly, you love it that you've caught me out don't ya babe? :p i still can't seem to stop saying jajaja, it's way too cool. and i'm glad some of you didn't guess for ages.

JA JA suckerz!!!

9. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

You caught yourself out mate! haha..

And I know that your both male and female, but that doesn't matter, its who your saying it to that matters! Haha..If you said it to lucy the sentance would be different from if you said it 2 a guy..

10. BeautifulBelle

ohhhh right LMAOOO i thought you meant you SAY it differently depending on what gender you are.
    -shoots self-

11. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Nah, haha..

Its normally only the 'o' or the 'a' on the end that changes in most cases I think...

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

you should try welsh. it's like the words are playing a game of musical chairs and they can't go back in the same place...except it's like musical chairs in an alternate universe

13. torham

torham New Member

Lets not try that :p Seen some town names in wales... Funny how someone talks like that :D

14. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

Haha how'd u get so smart all of a sudden JP?

Pascha.. since when is spanish considered a "fancy" language!? hahaha u should hear the ppl from the barrio talk... then u'll see how fancy it is haha

Dan! yeah.. better get ur bedding sorted babe, i had to do without for one night... lets just say it wasn't very pleasant. And my roommate just when yesterday and wallmart is ALL OUT of bedding stuff so... yeah, scary thought

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

my town is called penarth (which means the bear's head...pen=head, arth=bear, showing how backwards it is). my uni town is called aberystwyth...you don't wanna try that. still, nothing is as bad as llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. that's ACTUALLY a place name...i never remember what it's called haha.

16. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Your joking, right?

It wouldn't surprise me with wales tho! haha..

17. torham

torham New Member

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Two tourists were travelling in Wales, and they arrived at the town Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

They started arguing over how you pronounce the town's name, and the argument was still going on when they went into a local restaurant for lunch. They decided to settle the argument by asking the lady behind the counter, "Excuse me, but how do you pronounce the name of this place?"
    The lady lent over the counter, looked them in the eyes and said, very slowly, "BUUUUUUURGEEEEERRRRR KIIIIIIIIIIIING."

;D ;D ;D

I'm from Caerphilly although its Caerfilli in Welsh... not that hard to say actually! Although one of my friends once read it as something like "si-pher-philly" Dunno how, tbh.

19. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Hehe
    We went on a school trip to Wales and all 30 or so of us lined up in front of that sign! There was still some sign left over.... ;)
    Gotta love the Welsh!
    I like Llandudno :)
    xx

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've got a picture of when we were kids and stood in front of a welsh train station with the shizzle word in it...suffice to say my brother and uncle took advantage of this by placing their hands in the relevant places