Anyone flying out on July 18th?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tink_bell, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Just seems like there is only me at moment, let me know!

Thanks

Caroline :)

2. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Thank God I thought i was jst me too!!! hee hee* i'll beflying july 18th too! x

3. Jennie

Jennie New Member

4. kristina

kristina New Member

5. jean

jean New Member

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Looks like im going to be joining you too!!!!!

Just found out today- wooohooooo!!!!!

MSN franky_bird@hotmail.com

;D

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

7. jean

jean New Member

Hi Gem, Kristina, Jennie, Ceza, Caroline..

Can't wait to meet you all on July 18th...

Warm regards,

~Jane~

8. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Hey,
    It's a pleasure to meet you all!
    Its great to know people who will be arriving at the same time.
    My MSN contact is jellybeanjlb@hotmail.com
    1 month 1 week and 5 days YAY!!!

Oh btw, my mother is over protective and is looking for an excuse to go to Florida therefore I'll actually be in Florida a few days before we actually have to be there. So, if anyone is worried about having time to pick anything up in the first few days, like sheets etc.., let me know and I'd be happy to help you out.

9. soumya86

soumya86 New Member

I'm flying that day too! :D

10. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Come on then July 18th people, how are the plans going? Anyone got their visa or anything sorted yet? I havent and Im beginning to panic :-\

Hope everyones getting as excited as I am ;D

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

11. soumya86

soumya86 New Member

Lol no I haven't got my Visa yet!

12. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Disney arranges my visa for me, but it means I don't get my pack until late. Sad times

13. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

I havent been given details about visa yet, but when people book flights post on here so we know if anyone is on same flight! Still trying to finish college and then after this week i will have a 1001 things to do before i leave lol!! :)
    Looking forward to seeing you all!

14. jean

jean New Member

Hi everyone...

I have successfully obtained the Q visa stamp in my passport yesterday June 7th, 2006... And I am so happy now... yeeeaahh of course Jane ;D ;D

And yesterday I also e-mail the walt disney world international travel itineraries asked about arranging my flight.. and today I got reply from them and she said that they will contact me about 2 weeks prior to my departure unless I'm coming on a paper ticket then she would mail it to me soon...

O I think it will be a very long time if I have to wait until 2 weeks before my departure..since I can't wait to go there hehehe ;) ;) ;)

@Gem, no need to panic.. I believe everything will be fine for you...
    Best of luck for you...

By the way.. see you guys on July 18.. I really wish that we can meet on the plane hehehe..but I don't know if it is possible or not.. since I am the only one from Indonesia on that day hicks hicks...

Okay 39 days to go...

Cheers,

Jane

15. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Just emailed Alexis for info on flight booking and visa appointment booking! Will let you know anything i find out!! :)

16. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I too have emailed alexis about visa etc- apparently the letter thing i need to book my visa appointment I am still waiting for, with no ETA (beginning to panic now, with 5 weeks to go and no appointment even!) :-\

as for flights, its unlikely ill be with you guys as HRC book their flights seperately- however I do have another HRC buddy who starts the same day as me (Hi Jennie :) ) so Ill be with someone, and at least we all arrive the same day- yey! :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

17. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Yeah Alexis has said she s sending visa info out today!

18. jean

jean New Member

Hello everybodyyyyy...

U know what.. I got my flight details this morning from Disney..
    and I will arrive in Orlando on July 18 @ 6.31 AM

So I'll C U guysssss soonnnnnnnn

Just One month and 6 more days to go...

YEEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D

19. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey July 18th People!

Im James and I have just found out that i will be joining you on your journey. I have booked my visa interview today which is for july 17th, god knows how thats going to work out but i hope Alexis can work her magic.

I am really chuffed to be going coz a few days ago my March interview was a distant memory and now in 5 weeks to the day i will up in the air with you lot.

If u fancy adding me to your MSN pls feel free. jelliott01@hotmail.com

look forward to chatting to you and seeing you on the big day!

Jx

20. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

hey james

when did you find out you'd got through? How come you've got a visa appointment already? I found out 4 weeks ago and havent had the letter thing yet that means I can even make a visa appontment!!

Time feels like its running out!!

Gem
    x