Anyone flying out on July 18th?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tink_bell, Dec 27, 2005.

1. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I really need to plan out what I'm taking. :p I can't believe it's so close!!

2. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I have to find something wear... I don't have a darn thing in my closet.. I might have to shop in Florida as there is nothing decent to buy in my city...Moncton!

3. niks

niks New Member

A friend of mine is already in Orlando working there and she was telling me not to worry. That we can buy anything we're missing there and that there's an outlet very very near.
    And she told me not to take many clothes.

4. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

NOT TAKE MANY CLOTHES? Oh dear lol

i just know Im going to take too much stuff- I am a hopeles packer :-\ Im just on the forums now trying to find any posts about packing- to see if i can nab someone elses list! lol.

Two weeks tomorrow people!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Bart010

Bart010 New Member

Wow, it's so exciting, only 15 days left 'til our departure... The last days I dreamed a LOT about Florida... ;) And the last days I've already felt like being already in Florida, because the weather here in germany is AWESOME!!! ;D
    Have you already paid the assesment fee? Will I get an e-mail with the information about it? Which account etc. etc.??? I have no clue...

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I havent paid my assessment fee yet- im going to do it in a couple of days when Ive got some money!

7. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

got my flight details, flying with delta from manchester, uk at half ten via NY!! anyone else?

8. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Gem,
    Don't pack too much, you won't be able to shop! :D

I figure I'll make a list of everything I want to bring, then go over it a few times and make cuts until it's manageable. Hopefully it will work ;D

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

2 weeks people!!!!!

woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(although Im starting to get a little nervous- had my first cry last night about leaving home and family and friends etc :'( )

Hows everyone else doing?

Hugs (i could do with one!)
    Gem
    x0x

10. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Havent cried yet although now getting a bit nervous, but am having a leaving night out on the 15th and i think that will be the night everyone bawls their eyes out :mad:

11. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

hey- thats when Im having my leaving party too!!! Well, technically my second leaving party as im having one for my friends on the 14th and my family on the 15th- so basically i think Ill cry for the entire weekend!! lol

12. niks

niks New Member

Hi guys! Well, I've been crying since last week (or even before, I think). Now, I'm starting to panic and I can't stop crying. I don't want to leave my boyfriend :'(
    Somebody else is leaving her/his boyfriend/girlfriend? :(

Well, I already got my flight schedule.

Monterrey (Mexico) - Atlanta
    7:30 am - 11:15 am

Atlanta - Orlando
    2:23 pm - 3:52 pm

I'll be leaving so early! ::)

I'm the only one flying from Monterrey, but I think I'll meet more ppl in Atlanta.

Did you know that day we're arriving 150!!! :eek: :eek:

13. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

so i have been out here since june 13th...

as far as packing goes dont pack to much... just make sure you read carefully what you need for traditions.
    The premium outlet mall is across the road from the commons, plenty of places to get stuff there, and there is a regular bus to walmart so clothes etc can be bought there.

If you have any more questions email me at aaroncorry@hotmail.com

14. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

mista ac- Oooh a knowledgable person whos already out there- in about a weeks times when we all REALLY start panicking expect your inbox to be majorly full! lol

I wish I had my flight times :( I dont know mine yet and might not know until next week!!) eek!

Niki- Try not to get too upset, when I do I just try and tell myself that It is ONLY a year- and in the space of a lifetime its not that much. Keep positive- its going to be GREAT!! We can all look after each other! Im sort of leaving a boyfriend behind, but to be honest he doesnt seem to be that bothered that Im leaving- so I guess I'll have to take the hint that he doesnt like me as much as I do him :'( Oh well- ill just have to grab one of the (apparently few :eek:) straight men that are out there!! (see that post on 'new gay people' if you havent seen the stats- its slim picking for us girlies I think!)

This time in 2 weeks guys we are going to BE THERE!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!! :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

15. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Well Gem, my family leaving party is the 8th and the friends and and anyone else is on the 15th :)

16. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hi there- ive just seen an old post of yours saying you got your insurance with gateway for $100, how long was that for? Ive probably read the post before but didnt take notice! lol

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

17. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

It was just for the first four months or however long they suggested we needed it for, i thought that they paid for rest of year :)

18. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

ok.. just wanna check here.. for the people coming to work in the uk.. are u food and bev, or merch?

19. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

I'm f and b, gem's hrc, not sure bout anyone else :)

20. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Woohooo, got our flights all booked now :) Arriving in Orlando at 3.25 in the afternoon from Gatwick next Tuesday- wow, next tuesday how wierd is that to say!!!!

How everyone doing? Packed yet? I havent!!!!!! lol

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x