Anyone flying out on July 18th?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tink_bell, Dec 27, 2005.

1. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I'll be packed, eventually. :p

2. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Ive half heartedly written a packing list- I think I should get points for trying though! lol

3. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Good point, I just nicked the one from here lol, Have some things thrown in my cases but need to start tomorrow :)

4. jean

jean New Member

HI guys..

Are you READY to come.. wo ho ho ho...

Can't wait to see you in Less than a week hehe..

You know what.. Disney said that they have about 150 people arriving on July 18 so they may be with a group that arrived right before me hehe.

And I just remind you, don't forget to use the luggage tags and place your Mickey stickers on you shirt or jacket so they can recognize you. You will see a lot of Disney representatives in costumes holding up Mickey signs PLEASE do not approached them, they are there to pick up guest only. They will meet you at baggage claim.. Okay...

C ya......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I didnt know there would be other people with Disney related stuff waiting there, so thanks for the information! A week to go and we will be there! Whean does your flight get into Orlando Jean?

6. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

AHH! you guys must be going crazy like I was last month ... can't wait to see everyone out here!!!

7. Jennie

Jennie New Member

A week 2day, bring it on ;D !!! C u all soon (c u at Gatwick Gem!) xxxx

8. jean

jean New Member

@ Gem, I will arrive at 6.31 AM

See you guys...

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Wow Jean thats early!! :eek: Cant wait to meet you next week

Hi Mara- Ive been reading your blog every day to check for updates- It sounds like so much fun, cant wait to meet you :)

6 days- no more sleeps on a tuesday at home for a year!!!!!! (im counting down lots of things- last breakfast at home on a wednesday for a year, last sleeps etc!! mainly to irritate my little sister more than anything else lol)

This time next week im going to be waking up in FLORIDA!! eeeeekkk!!!!

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

10. Beth

Beth New Member

ah Gem thats so scary! but pretty fab too!

x

11. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Yeah Mara looking forward to meeting you and everyone else, not long to go now and still havent packed!!

12. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

not long to go guys! hope your ready for the heat.. im still not used to it!

13. wildechilde

wildechilde New Member

Hi everyone! ;D
    Flying out on july 18th too...from Norway, with Kristina who's also on this messageboard somewhere *waves*. Finally gotten around to register here...anyone else familiar with "Nevermind, I'll do it tomorrow...." ?? :p
    BUT Oh my god just a few days now...Not looking forward to the heat, but everything else!! Yeay! ;D

14. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

'Nevermind Ill do it tomorrow' is the motto I live by at the moment!! :D Oh dear, we go on tuesday, Ive got a leaving party today and tomorrow and I still havent packed-oops :-\

15. kristina

kristina New Member

heeey, kath!!!*waves back ;)*
    i have currently a beach towel in my suitcase....but never mind, ill pack the rest tomorrow :p

@gemmalou: im counting down the last of things too, driving my friends CRAZY!!!

see you guys soon
    *huggssss*

16. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hey Gemma-dear,
    For when you get here, there is a really cute UKer that I love sooo...
    your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get here...make friends with him and make him fall in love with me!
    Yay!
    see you soon! oxoxox
    -Jei

17. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

haha ok snow white.. i gotta ask.. who is it?

strange thing is i have actually yet to meet u.

18. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Hey all you Uk'rs i'll b seeing u lot in a couple of days for your throw-in tuesday night, make sure u sleep on the plane as u wil b up all night, c u soon guys .

Ian

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Heehee Aaron, Im not going to tell! :p
    Nothing's going to come of it anyway..*sigh*

However, I was thinking yesterday about how I havent met you yet...where do you work?

20. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I will accept your mission- I love matchmaking!! Il have to come route all you peeps it when I get there- TOMORROW!! eek, how scary is that.

I dont even feel nervous or anything yet- its a wierd feeling :)

NOW i REALLY have to start packing lol

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x