Anyone for June 20th?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kala, May 9, 2006.

1. Stacie

Stacie New Member

I finished work tonight and it was so sad ... to leave the ppl...not the actual job lol. But we're all getting together tommorrow night.

Plus i'm seeing friends/family all weekend, so i wanna get things done b4 everything becomes last minute!!

But i have to totally agree with you on shoppers, its the best store on earth lol!! i could spend a fortune in there! ... so i made a list and i have to stick with it or i will go over board, only essentials!! no extras!!

2. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I went out for supper tonight with the girls from work. I work tomorrow and Friday night ... and then Saturday night is my party with friends!!! So excited!

Packing has yet to begin so I have to get on that for sure. ::)

3. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I went out for Coffee tonight with a really close friend of mine and started to get pretty upset. We were meaning to go out for coffee together for months now (even though I see him all the time for other reasons) and for one stupid reason for another we could never get together until now and he brought a friend with him, who really just whined the whole time.

I was pretty bummed out when I got home because I didnt even "quality" time with my friend.
    This weekend is my going away party so Im busy planning that.
    I dont really sleep anymore from excited and I'm forced to take something to help me sleep now...
    ...whew...I need a vacation.

4. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Don't worry babe! We'll be ther soon enough ... good luck and have fun this weekend.

See you really soon! *sniff* I'm so happy I could cry! I can't wait to meet everybody!

5. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Yah, I cant wait to meet everyone too.
    I may be totally pissed about leaving all my friends here but I'm super excited to meet all my friends from these boards and more!
    Oh my!!

I'll post pics of my going away party on my blog for whoever wants to see how gorgeous my friends are...I mean...oh nevermind.

http://yearatdisney.blogspot.com

6. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Lions and Tigers and Bears?

Pics will also be up on my site (already have a gallery on the go).

7. Kala

Kala New Member

i am working on my blog too! i have finally figured out the posts and adding pics and stuff, but jei - i still need a turtorial when i get there... i can't figure out how to make a good heading, etc.! but i'm getting better at it all! haha when i have it started a little better i'll post the site!

mara - josh is no longer m.i.a.... he e-mailed me and said that we will find him somewhere at the airport, i told him your flight number from TO to orlando if he wants to meet us at your gate!

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS GUYS!

8. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Kala, you'll have to let us know the address when you get it up and running!

And that's awsome about Josh ... I was beginning to wonder if he needed a search party.

See you Tuesday bright and early!

9. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hey Kala, I'm kinda useless when it comes to nice headings and stuff with blogs. I wish I knew how to do it, but I know Kevin doesn so maybe we can make him give us a tutorial.

10. Momsy

Momsy New Member

Hi
    Just thought I would remind anyone who may have forgotten (like I almost did) to bring proof of medical insurance coverage.

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

HI MOMMY!

12. Stacie

Stacie New Member

Aw thats so cute!!

3 DAYS!!!! i didnt sleep a wink last night ... well cause i was out at a festival in my town, but i think reality set in, everyone saying goodbye and saying good luck...time actually feels like its flown by since i got the call from Eric. I was like OMG .... 3 DAYS!!!! AND WE"RE ALL OFF TO DISNEY!!!

AHH i cant wait!!

13. Kala

Kala New Member

in less than two days we'll be in disney! i need to pack! anyone else freaking out?!?

14. Lindz926

Lindz926 New Member

k, I am sooo freaking out!!! I leave at noon tomorrow and I STILL have not packed!!!! I hate packing so much!

15. Kala

Kala New Member

i just started fully packing tonight... but i really ended up cleaning my room because i felt otherwise i wouldn't know what i was forgetting! i have all tomorrow i guess... a little last minute, but it could be fun! :)

good luck with your packing! see you all tuesday!

16. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Eeee!!!! :D I am so crazy excited ... and severly behind schedule .. so much packing and cleaning to do. Gah!

See you all very soon! I'm leaving Saskatoon at 8:00 tomorrow night. Yay!

17. Katja322

Katja322 New Member

Hi Mara.....we are plane buddies, hopefully I can pick you out...I'll be the one who looked like she had a cry (saying goodbye to the folks)

18. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

;D GOOD LUCK GUYS!! ;D

Hope you all have a fab safe journey- dont forget to keep us updated. Hopefully see you all on July 18th! (if not, August 8th :-\)

Live the dream people!!

Big Hugs

Gem

x0x

19. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Don't worry Katie ... I'll do my best to make you feel better :)

:-\ Anyone else feeling nervous? Today's my last day at home ... and I don't like that. I feel a little nauseous. *deep breaths* Atleast it's nice out here today. It's been crummy weather the last 2 weeks ... but today I woke up to sunshine. I hope that's a sign of good things to come ...

Wait! I'm sure it is ... because we're all going to be together soon, and that rocks!!!

Last minute laundry/packing/cleaning ... and then off to the airport.

Katie I'll see you in Calgary sometime after 10 :D

Kala and Josh, see you in Toronto sometime early tomorrow!

20. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Goodbye and Good Luck June 20th people!!! :-*

Have fun :D See you in September!! xxx