Anyone going down in June from Canada?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Dec 10, 2004.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey guys
    To all my fellow canadians...who is going down in June? I am heading down on June 21 and representing our country in the F&B department! Counting down the days!

Robyn

2. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Robyn! There are quite a few of us going down in in June. I'm heading down with you on the 21st... in F&B as well!!!

So, where are you from? Were you at the interviews out west in October?

192 DAYS!! :eek: :eek:

Sandra :)

3. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey!

the UK people seem to be taking over the boards, which is fine, just starting to wonder what happened to all of the Canadians! I'm heading out on June 14 for f&b, so we'll all get to train together! Doesn't it seem so far off right now? Hard to believe this is my last Christmas with snow for quite awhile. Sandra, how are you doing? Hope you've healed up nicely! Anyway, can't wait to see you guys there! About 6 months away now

Chelsea

4. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Chels... No kidding about the Cdns being quiet lately. I'm healing fine... or I've healed, I guess. I've been working like mad. I've been working at least 50 hours a week between the Hockey Hall of Fame and Disney and I had my last day off this past Tuesday and so far, I don't have another day off until at least next Monday (as in the 20th of December). It's Christmas at the Disney Store, so the crazy hours are to be expected. Life's pretty miserable for all of us at the store right now with mgmt difficulties., but I'm hanging in at least until Christmas is over. I need all the money I can get for Florida.

How have you been? Busy working?

ttys,

5. Nio

Nio New Member

GO TEAM CANADA!!!! GO TEAM CANADA!!!! GO TEAM CANADA!!!! GO TEAM CANADA!!!! GO TEAM CANADA!!!!

Hey dudes and dudettes!

I'm heading down in March for F&B so I'll have a few months on you guys, but I'll be sure to find out some good information for you before you come down. Just be sure to stay in touch.  I'm coming from Ontario. Looking forward to making some memories...

Nio

6. katiekat

katiekat New Member

In answer to the origninal question, I am FROM Canada, AND going down JUNE 21!!! Also, in FB!!!! yay!
    -katie
    p.s. see all you march, december, etc. canadians in june! (and all the june ones too, I guess!)

7. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Hey Robyn
    I'm also going down June 21st from Canada :D I'm in Merchandise, so i can't wait to see everyone else down there.
    Good point about the quiet Canadians, lets change that

8. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Robyn, I'm heading down June 14th for Merch and I am of course from Canada as well ;)
    BC_Belle, you're Merch too, woo hoo! Another merchie :D It was starting to feel like everyone was in F&B.

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Guys!!
    Awesome to hear that there is a lot more of us going down...i was beginning to wonder because as Chelsea said, the UK are taking over! We may be quiet now, but once we get down there it will be absolute craziness!!!!! Cheers to partying (and working) with you guys in Florida!!!
    Can't Wait

Robyn

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Sandra,

Yes i was at the interviews in october for the western people. Were you? I am from Vancouver anyways. How about you?

Robyn

11. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hi Robyn... I was at the Calgary interviews. Flew all the way there from Toronto just for the interviews. Didn't really want to wait until the spring for Disney to come out east. The thought of waiting that long was too much. GVery, very glad I made that decision.

12. hola1279

hola1279 New Member

Hey guys ...Congrats
    Maybe u could give me a clue about what u said if they asked u about Canada on the phone interview...Im really not sure what to mention...thxs alot Meet u one day Mel Québec Can