Anyone going for May 14th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by princess_shayna, Mar 15, 2006.

1. saramunroe

saramunroe New Member

Hey Tim! MSN me if you've got it (sarasum41@hotmail.com) -- anyone else, feel free to do so as well!

I've got two more finals... Ick. You?

I have a flight that leaves around noon with American Airlines. I'm freaking out a little right now, because it seems that everyone else is arriving between 1 and 3. Were we supposed to?

2. impulse

impulse New Member

I'm sure you will be fine. Arriving a bit later wouldn't matter too much.

If Cast-a-way said it was fine, then I'm sure it's alright =)

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Are we supposed to tell Cast-A-Way our flight details?

4. impulse

impulse New Member

I think so, I called Nicola and told her that I got my background check and booked my flight. She then told me to fax her the background check, and the itinerary (flight info) as well so "they have it on file". I guess that's to know when we'll actually arrive so they can expect us down there.

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That makes sense. But it would also make sense if they would tell us to do that! Haha, just jokes. Cast-A-Way is great, I probably just missed it. I'll do that then. Thanks!

6. CaperGirl

CaperGirl New Member

Hi Guys,
    Im heading down to Disney on May 14th with 2 of my friends. The 3 of us are from Nova Scotia and will be arriving in Orlando around noon on the 14th. Two of us are in f&b and my other friend is a Character.
    ~Can't wait to see everyone there~ 3 weeks to go..

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Cool! More May 14thers! I wonder how many of us there are?
    See y'all soon!

8. CaperGirl

CaperGirl New Member

Hey I heard that there is 30 from canada that are going down on the 14th

9. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That's cool! I think I've only seen probly half that amount posting here! I wonder if anyone decided to go with westjet... here's hopin!

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Only 3 more weeks to go guys!
    That's the same number as the amount of exams I have left! :-\
    Are we excited yet?!?

11. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

The excitement and nervousness has kicked in for me. I finished my last exam AND got my package from disney on friday, and now i'm coming to the realization that i'm going to be working at freakin disneyworld in less than a month. I'm starting to go numb with excitement!!! :):)

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ya, no doubt! I've still got 3 more days until I can totally get into it! Dang finance...

13. impulse

impulse New Member

Good luck with it Matty!!!

I'm so pumped, just 20 more days to go, it's insane!

14. CBRugbyGirl

CBRugbyGirl New Member

Hey I am going down May 14th and Im from Nova Scotia.. me, CaperGirl and another friend of ours are all going together.. I am going to be a character or character attendent.. I am soooo excited to go! a little nervous tho:/.. just think 3 weeks from now we will be sitting in florida! eeekkk :)

15. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Thanks Tim!
    I had a pretty good day of studying today, so hopefully that'll help.
    I figure I'll have no time the next few days so it'll make em go by faster, right?
    Anyways, I can't wait to meet y'all!

16. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

well ive officially given my two weeks notice at work... just 20 days left! I wanna start packing right now lol ;D

17. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Sweet! haha, my GM told me I didn't have to give my notice in writing since he's known for at least a month. 20 days yay!!!
    only 2 exams left in the way...

18. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

yeah apparently my DM feels that i am "desserting" the company by going to work at disney for the summer, so i was forced to officially resign. i understand the imposition tho, i was working a whopping 6-9 hours a week... how will they ever manage without me?

19. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

Heyy guys!
    haha i'm in the same boat ! my boss said that he`ll be happy too take me back when i get home, but ever since i put in my notice he's been kinda mad at me. haha Oh well.. i'd give it up for disney :) & he`ll survive, i'm only there 14 hrs a week.

20. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ya, my GM said it'd probably be OK for me to go back after the summer too, even though we have a "no rehire" policy... but that's Alberta for ya, the unemployment is so low that the rules need to be bent and broken