Anyone going for May 14th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by princess_shayna, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

2 weeks guys!!!

2. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

I just had my last day at work today! It's just around the corner now!!! cant wait!

3. CaperGirl

CaperGirl New Member

My last day at work is in 1 week. So I have another 7 shifts left to go (I picked up some extra shifts so im going to have a good 600 dollar pay on the 19th when we all get down there) Its going to be a busy week for everyone im sure. So has everyone picking up everything that they need? or I should say think they will need?

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Nope!
    I'm just getting back to Edmonton today from BC, so I still got lots to do! My last day is Friday though so that's not too bad, and then I'm off to Montreal in a week!

5. impulse

impulse New Member

Aside from packing, I'm also trying to learn how to cook! Here's to hoping that I don't spend all my money earned working at the Dining locations at Disney.

6. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

I'm in the same boat, although im not trying to learn how to cook. haha Just hoping for roommates that can, other wise it`ll be takeout all summer. haha

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Haha, I guess you can't eat KD all the time eh? Oh well I'm sure I'll make do, maybe learn some things from my roomies too! But ya, I'm with ya Tim about not spending it all in restaurants... although I really really really want to go to a Whitecastle... I wonder if there are any around Orlando?

8. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

There's about a billion places i wanna try! Im gonna have to limit myself though, i really really hope theres an ihop there lol i've always wanted to go there. And i looooove to cook, so you guys will just have to head to my apartment and mooch off me because i'm sure i'll make some half decent meals when i've got the time.

9. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

Carly-anne i might just have to take you up on that offer. My mom keeps saying.. "Ellisa your never going to make it on your own". Ill do the dishes if you cook :) haha

10. lisab

lisab New Member

i second that offer to do dishes if someone else cooks! ill make desert even....but i dont know how the meal part is going to go..haha

11. saramunroe

saramunroe New Member

Hey everyone! I'm coming down on May 14th also (doesn't it suck that we leave on Mother's Day? My mom's having a fit!)

So, who wants to teach me how to cook? I'll teach you how to bake, and how to decorate a cake if need be! ;D

Tim... we might have to have awesome dinner nights planned. Sound good? We can call it Guelph Grub Night!

12. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

6 days everybody!!!! Is everyone flipping out as much as I am?

13. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I can't wait!!!! WOOT!!!!
    And I'm heading to Montreal tomorrow so it'll seem like no time before I get on that plane again to head to Florida!!!

14. EastCoastGirl

EastCoastGirl New Member

i know what you mean Matt, im leaving friday to Halifax, then i fly out Sunday... it hasn't hit me totally yet... but its starting too ! 6 days guys !!!

15. saramunroe

saramunroe New Member

Is anyone on American Airlines? My aunt had these random, 10 year old coupons that paid for my entire flight! :eek: So, I was pretty darn lucky. It was only $500 round-trip, so if anyone's looking for a flight, you can check it out. It only stops in Miami, as well, if you're worried about switching planes.

If anyone sees me walking around, please come say hi! I'm not really good with faces, but I'm pretty recognizable. I'll be the only girl there who's white as a ghost, with short, boy-cut red hair. :D Hopefully we can plan to do a bunch of trips together, as Tim and I have already planned to go to Walmart when we have the opportunity (possibly the second day). I'm sure he's okay with a whole group of us going together - it'd be nice to meet everyone and exchange room numbers. Sound good? ;D

16. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

I really wish we could go to walmart the first day :( I have no room to pack a pillow and i really wanted to buy one for the first night. Does it really take the entire day to do paper work? I'd totally take a cab at night to go to walmart if anyone wants in lol What's your arrival time sara?

17. lisab

lisab New Member

im in on that walmart trip guys! i also doubt that i will have room for a pillow and i find them essential! so come find me when youre heading out!!!!

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I was thinking of just bringing my pillow on the plane with me... that's allowed ain't it?

19. impulse

impulse New Member

Matt! I'd stuff it into your backpack so no one sees you leaving with it! lol

Sara! We're definetly going to get the "Guelph Grubs" as well as Wal Mart Trip! haha, if anyone else wants to come, feel free! The more the marrier!

20. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

whoa 4 days left!! How nuts is this?!?! I'm up for a Walmart trip second day for sure! AHHHHHH i'm getting so excited! I'm getting everything together the next couple days!! haha Tim are you ready for our super exciting SouthWest flight?! lol We're gonna have to coordinate stuff so I can meet ya at the airport or somethin! Talk to you guys all soon! Good luck packing!!