Anyone going for May 14th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by princess_shayna, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

NO FAIR!

I have to wait till June 11th...

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It's ok Tom, we won't have all the fun without you. :p

I'm always up for a Wal Mart trip!

Good luck packing all! I'm already done, but that's only cause I'm in Montreal and had to pack early to get here. All I can say is, thank God for expandable suitcases!!! Ya, my pillow thing worked out pretty well, I just carried it on, and off... no one suspected a thing.... lol

See y'all soon! 4 days!!!

3. impulse

impulse New Member

Shayna, I'm so ready for our southwest flight! It shall be exciting! =) I think I'll be wearing a red t-shirt, and a dark blue colour jeans. Just message me on MSN! =)

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

oh gosh guys 4 days!!! haha ya Tim i'll message ya for sure about coordinating at the airport and such! I just can't believe i'm leaving in 4 days! We'll be there on Sunday! lol its just sooo overwelming and exciting!!

ooooh p.s. does anyone know how many days traditions is?? Like 1 or 2 or how many?? Cause i'm trying to plan what i'm wearing for it but I dont know how many days it is lol so does anyone know??

sooooooooooooooo excited! ;D Can't wait to meet you all!

5. lisab

lisab New Member

i was wondering the same thing...about traditons...answers?

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I though it was just the 1... but I don't actually know... I can't see it being more than 3 days though... although maybe the dressy clothes are needed for something else as well

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Traditions is one-day (I believe it used to be 2). You may have other sessions requiring smart clothes though on different days - it's role dependant.

8. saramunroe

saramunroe New Member

*waves at Tom* My honeys are out of the Playoffs. It's a sad week. :-[

Carly-Anne, I'm getting there around 5 pm, I think. I'm sure we'll all be in the same area filling out paperwork, so it won't be difficult to find each other to plan out when we should go on our Walmart/food trip. Everyone is welcome, of course! Tim and I have just made plans because we attend the same University and are on each other's MSN (though we only first met at the interview).

I'm sure I'll find Tim, so if anyone's looking for us, Tim looks exactly like his picture (lol), and I look the same, but my hair's pretty darn short now. None of us are shy (obviously, since we work for Disney now), so come on over and say hi if you recognize us, and we'll tell you what's going on for the trip. ;D