ANYONE GOT PARENTS COMING TO VISIT?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by uk_lad_Wiggum, Oct 19, 2004.

1. uk_lad_Wiggum

uk_lad_Wiggum New Member

Hey Guys and Girls,

Well, I decided to use this opportunity for some flagrant advertising, sorry.

I got back from the IP in May, enjoy it while your there boys and girls, I miss it! My parents have just bought a new luxury vacation home on the 192, right behind Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment with swimming pool and hot tub, fully fitted kitchen, cable TV, free local telephone calls, AND ONLY TEN MINUTES FROM THE COMMONS GATE!

So, we are offering a special rate to all IP participants to rent it when they have they folks or anyone else looking for somewhere to stay whilst visiting you.

Take a look at the website i'm just finishing off, check out the pics and tell me what you think! enjoy the sunshine!

http://www.our-house-near-the-mouse.co.uk

Marc (UK LAD 'Wiggum' 89) LONG LIVE THE 'BEAST'

2. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey Marc

I'm starting the program in December, I've got some people who might come down in February. Just wondering, are the prices on the website the regular rate, and if so, what would the IP rate be like?

Looks super nice!!

Christa

3. uk_lad_Wiggum

uk_lad_Wiggum New Member

hey christa, we are offering a 10% discount for my fellow IP members. which, if you compare prices of equal villas online is well cheap.

4. Quark

Quark New Member

Aha! I was just waiting for the moment someone I knew would arrive in here :)  It's your annoying roommate, who always hid the toothpaste from you and never understood you the first time around, so you always had to repeat. Still a mistery to me :)
    Anyway, #512 ended up really nice and clean in the end, just before I left. Might have something to do with it :) And the fact that Jan wasn't there anymore, either, hehe. I'm going to meet him next Monday, I'll tell him that I saw you in here.
    For that vacation home, I would have been tempted to stay there sometime in the far future, but with the current rate of the pound vs. the euro I think it's out of the question, apart from the fact that I most certainly couldn't round up enough people to fill it...

Take care - I hope you're doing fine wherever you are and whatever you're doing now. I'm still glad I had a real Brit as roommate, even if it was just for a short time...

5. uk_lad_Wiggum

uk_lad_Wiggum New Member

Geeza!

That apartment was tidied up sooo many times by me before you all trashed it. The cleanest it ever was though was when there was just Jan and I in the apartment, and jan was away for ten days! That plae was spotlesss mate!

The messyest it ever was was when the first frenchman was living with jan and me! Top guy, but what a messier bugger!

Yeah geeza, i'm doing great, running my own company setting up websites and marketing record labels here in London.

DJ'ing a lot too, spining out on NYE 2004 too in London.

Send me an email man, catch up, i need jan's email addy too mate. tanner1@btopenworld.com

L8trz!

AND I WAS A TRUE BRIT AS WELL MATE!, YOUR JUST LUCKY THAT WHEN I BROUGHT GIRLS BACK WE STAYED IN THE LOUNGE, UNLIKE THE ORIGINAL FRENCHMAN WHO JUST BROUGHT THEM IN THE BEDROOM AND GOT BUSY WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD!!! :D

Fun Times!

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Hey Wiggam guess what we're all back now. Does your discount extend to ex-IP's too??? (Just thinking of next year already as need to get out of this weather)