Anyone recieved their Disney Packs?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EmzEms, Jan 4, 2007.

1. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

I got my package guys! I'm so excited. It arrived this morning by UPS. Fantastic! I don't have time to look it over right now as I have a friend in from out of town but I can't wait till bed time tonight to look it all over!

~ Allan

P.S. The "Look Book" is a lot smaller than I thought it would be.

2. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

Hey everyone
    I got my package today as well..I'm so excited. It all seems so real now:)
    Can't wait to see everyone soon:)

3. Aaron Devlin

Aaron Devlin New Member

Hey Guys,

I got my package today as well by UPS, it is all so exciting, I have a date tonight but I actually considered cancelling just to stay at home and read everything, that would be wrong wouldn't it? I guess I will go and read it all when I get back. Poor guy I won't be able to think of anything interesting to talk about cause my mind will be thinking disney!

4. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

My parents said my package came today. I'll be heading home on Sunday and can't wait to read it all over. (and make sure my visa is all right)

5. AllanWa

AllanWa New Member

It's the end of the day and I'm just now settling into bed to read my package. I'm really glad that everyone else got their package today too! It real does make it seem more real! Only 59 more days until I flight out as of 10 minutes from now! I can't wait!!!

~ Allan

6. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

Wahoo! I got my pack today too! Next is booking the flight! ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. kpaige4

kpaige4 New Member

Oh i'm so jealous of all of you. What program are you in? I'm from Canada in the summer college program and was just wondering if anyone else from this got their package?

8. disney_hopper

disney_hopper New Member

^ I am from VanCity Canada and am doing the year long Cultural Rep program.

9. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

How did you get your package so early? I just got mine and I leave on March 13!!!!\

Canada F&B

10. TravelBug

TravelBug New Member

I booked my flight today. It all seems so close now.

11. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

woooooooooohoooooooooooo - i got my email,woopwoopwoop!!! fab!!!!! but it says im meant to email yummy and tell them the date of my visa interview,oops,havent done that yet! i thought we only had to email them after we recieved our visa stamp??

12. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i got my email yesterday too now all i have to wait on is my visa info but i wont get that for at least another 4 months!!!!

13. kpaige4

kpaige4 New Member

Canadians, does the package give you info on what flights to book or is that completely our choice?

14. Beatrice

Beatrice New Member

I'm from Saskatchewan and I received my package last week and i leave on the 27th of March. Basically, the package has your forms for the Q1 visa, some info on what is expected of you, contracts to sign and some stickers!!!! hahaha. As far as i know, the date they give you is the date you are to fly out on. There's no info on which flights to take or what's best. I asked Eric if it matters what time we fly in at, and he said no. I hope that helps you a bit. :)

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

In Canada you are on your own to book your flight. The date they give you is the day to arrive, so make sure you aren't flying out that day planning to arrive the next day.

16. Belle*

Belle* New Member

for the flight times does anyone know if Disney will only be able to pick us up if we arrive during office hours?

17. kpaige4

kpaige4 New Member

Thanks for all the info on the flight, I am going to start searching for deals now. Jorden, that is great advice, I will have to make sure what day I depart and arrive. Prairie Girl- Stickers. . .AWESOME! haha

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah what I did was take a red eye the night before to Montreal, met up with a few people on here and we took a flight first thing in the morning to Orlando.

The earlier you get there the more "free" time you will have on that first day.

For example my date this year is June 19. If I get in at 10 in the morning I have all day (until my meet and greets and such) to go to Wal Mart, unpack, meet roomates, etc.

19. Belle*

Belle* New Member

no matter how early/late you get there is disney guaranteed to pick you up? or if your there at a really early or late time would you need to arrange your own transportation?

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

That I can't answer for you. More often than not I hear you need to arrive within business hours but I've never heard an official answer.

Either way you need to contact Disney with your flight info so I'm sure they'll let you know about a pickup when you do that.