Anyone recieved their Disney Packs?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EmzEms, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Any idea what time meet and greets will be at?? I wont be there untill about 5pm..... will i miss lots of things??

2. linsey

linsey New Member

hrm. i still haven't had my email, wonder if they actually work on a system or send them out bit at a time randomly! But I've not paid my assesment 85 dollar thingy yet, am doing that next month once i've paid for my flight this month!

Now I just hope that they actually got the fax etc. oh well.

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

welll.... in my email it says "its now less than 2 months untill you arrive...." so i guess they send the emails out 2 months before your leaving date???? maybe im wrong tho i dunno but dont worry,its really nothing important!! You will get it tho!!!

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i got my email the other day i havent paid my assessment feed and i dont go for another 6 months i think its pretty random lol

5. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

What email is this? I want an email! lol

6. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

heres a copy of the email i got,just if you want to have a read!!! ;D

Dear Kerry
    Can you believe that your Walt Disney
    World® International Program experience is only
    two months away!? We understand how BIG this decision was for you, and we want you to have all of the information you need for an exciting and smooth arrival to the Walt Disney World Resort! We are sure you have a lot of questions, so please review all of the materials in your offer packet so you don't miss anything you may need to do or bring.

To get started, we have highlighted a few important items to remember in preparation for your arrival on April 24, 2007:

You should have already completed and forwarded your background check to Yummy Jobs. If you have not, please do so IMMEDIATELY!

Please schedule your visa interview with the U.S. consulate or embassy. You can go online to usembassy.state.gov to verify all the items you need to bring with you to your appointment (forms, payment, photographs, etc.). Please remember that your interview cannot take place until after you have received your visa documents, so book your appointment during the final 2 - 3 weeks before your departure. In the upcoming weeks you should receive your I-797 approval notice for your Q-1 visa, if you have not already.

VERY IMPORTANT - Please contact Yummy Jobs as soon as you know your appointment date.

If you have not submitted your Program Assessment Fee ($85 USD), please do so. You can pay this fee using a credit card by clicking here. We must receive your fee prior to your arrival in Florida.

Remember that you must have your own medical insurance coverage for the first four months of your experience. It's never too soon to begin this process. Make sure you bring proof of your insurance with you to the United States.

Please ensure that your passport is valid for the length of your stay PLUS an additional six months. Be sure that you have signed your passport.

Start thinking about how much money you will bring. Bring enough to cover your expenses during the first two weeks of your experience, after which you will receive your first paycheck. We recommend you bring between $200 and $400.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your arrival or participation on the International Program, please contact Yummy Jobs at enquiries@yummyjobs.com or 0208.521.9615.

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Kerry:

The Meet and Greets are usually late enough at night that most if not all of your future CMs will be off work and able to attend. They (from my understanding) happened directly before the (now banned) throw ins.

8. Belle*

Belle* New Member

why have the throw-ins been banned?

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

They were classified as hazing by Disney and/or security.

10. Emi

Emi New Member

What were the 'throw ins'?

11. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

It's a welcome party and that's all I can say ;D

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Since I haven't experienced one I'm going on what I've heard throught he grape vine.

It's a welcome party but each country had a tradition to go along with it... some involved water for example.

13. sabz

sabz New Member

i havn't got mine yet and i'm flying June 12th!!

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

Kerry ur meet and greet will probs be later on like about 10pm so u have plenty time!! x

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

awww cool,thats fine then!!! Wooo, i cant wait!!!!!!! ;D

16. _Jessy_

_Jessy_ New Member

Yehaaaaaaaa - I got my disney package!!  ;D  ;D Thought I would not get it before April/May as I am leaving in June!

Wow, I am in seventh heaven! It seems to be so close now .....  :D

17. linsey

linsey New Member

I got a letter from Kim in the post a few days ago about the acceptance of the offer. It also talked about 'enclosed is your pack' lol. And I got that two months ago :)

Guess this bit wasn't ready when yummy sent it out initially!

still no email though. hrm. very random, lol

18. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

ive had an email and the pack but no letter lol i reckon i wont get mine for a bit tho cos im not going til august

19. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

keep hold of that letter - you will need to take it with you when you go for your visa!! :)

20. sabz

sabz New Member

I got my pack and my letter!! Finally...so much to organise, i go in june i just hope that they let me know visa info asap so i can sort it, got so much uni work on :(