Anyone recieved their Disney Packs?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EmzEms, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

the visa interview isnt hard to organise at all,i could have been and gone for mine ages ago i just couldnt take time of work! The onlt thing i will say is try and save a little bit of cash up - theres so many hidden costs! The fee for the visa is $100 (about £60) and you have to pay that at the time you phone up and book the appointment! and then theres the cost for the 4 months insurence,background check,assesment fee...... its not cheap!!!!

2. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

On the step by step guide enclosed in the pack is it meant to have the same thing printed on both sides? Im a wee bit worried that im missing some info

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You've had your pack..i leave the week before you and i haven't had mine yet :'(

4. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

UGH, I wanna read mine so bad. Still a few hours until I get it off my parents. My mum was laughing her head off that they are called Yummy Jobs.

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You get the disney look book in it and its so funny how strict they are..

Ill write abit seen as though its next to me..i love quoting from this book :D sad i know ::)

Socks worn must be of solid colour with no logo's or markings and must extend at least to the top of the ankle.

You would think there not bothered about it as well..but before i got told off one shift because my socks didnt fully cover my ankle! And i was in a backstage role..just image how strict it is when your onstage..

6. rachet

rachet New Member

haha yeah, check out the exact drawings of how your sideburns should look!!! ::) well funny

7. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

nope,it should be different on both sides.... on one side it should say at the top " Step by Step guide to ensure you get to Orlando! Cult. Rep. Prog..... and then it goes on to say stuff about background check,info pack and medical insurence..

and on the other side at the top it says ""Q-1 Visa - Cult. Rep. Visa.... and then stuff about things to take with you

If they made a mistake just fire them of an email and they will prob just email you the form!!!

8. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Yeah, spent a fun afternoon with everyone in the flat going through and commenting on each page :D Quite amusing!

9. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Im glad I asked! I was wondering when Id get the visa info

10. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

You get visa info separately- they send the form and stuff about how to apply when they get your official job offer letter through from Disney :)

11. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Um....im confused...Am I missing info or not?

12. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Hmm, maybe it was different for us (I'm doing the summer programme). There was definitely stuff on either side of that piece of paper, but you can't actually apply for your visa or make an appointment without having a certain form (or knowing when you'll get it, as they'll ask you when you're expecting it on the phone), and your job offer letter. We didn't get those until ages after our Disney packs came through, but there was some info about what we had to do in the meantime. You're definitely missing info, but I'm not sure about exactly what it is because I'm doing a different programme. Sorry for the confusion, I'll go be quiet now and let someone on the same one take over!!!!

13. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hehehe
    no your ok shivasauras,you have all the info that you should have at the moment ( the step by step guide should be different on either side tho,like i said in my last post!!) but you wont recieve anything more to do with your visa untill about 2 months before your due to go........ you will get a letter through the post from yummy,its your notice of action form and the letter of approval and another handy step by step guide from yummy specific to the visa process!!!!