Anyone starting Sept. 11??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by d-lebeau, Feb 16, 2007.

1. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Fair enough. It would have been far too simple to just go straight to the Commons anyway! Grr!

2. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Hi!

I just THINK that the chances are high that we won't live in the commons but I am not 100% sure of that...just to clarify that :p

3. hayleylovesorlando

Haha thats ok I really dont mind as long as we get there lol! Will be good to meet u finally I am sooo excited!!

4. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

The more places you live the more people you will meet ;D

5. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Do u think we should update the list thing with everyone going on Sept 11? Think our gang has expanded

6. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Just booked my hotel for the 10. i gonna stay at the All Star Sports ;D

7. hayleylovesorlando

Hey guys!
    Went to Belfast today..visa approved...hooray! It all went ok, good luck 2 all yet to go over, they are very friendly and helpful-it only took 10 minutes and I was finished!

8. hayleylovesorlando

Yaay! Visa came in the post today!

9. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

congrats on the visa! fingers crossed the rest of ours go well ;D

10. hayleylovesorlando

Thanks! I am sure they will go just fine. I was amazed at how quickly it came back to me, they must send it off not long after you actually leave!

11. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Yeah mine arrived the next day too. I think as long as you are prepared and have all the right paperwork there will be no probs at all

12. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I hope so - i'm so nervous now!

13. tink2188

tink2188 New Member

hey steve- havnt spoken in ages. wen do u actually go 4 ur visa then? Mine came back next day too. I hear ur goin to the airport to see eloise off- i think shes panicking a bit now lol. Not long for us yay!Hope all is good with u. xx

14. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

hey there how're you doing? LONG time no speak! I go to belfast on 4th september. I'm going to see eloise next sun and will take her to the airport - panicking is an understatement! Only 3 weeks to go for us now!!!!!!

15. Kathryn1982

Kathryn1982 New Member

16. tink2188

tink2188 New Member

hey Kathryn,

getting excited not too- more nervous now tho! I'm nowhere ner sorted- i have some of my money and i have vaguely decided wot i mite pack etc but it seems too far off to be doin that so i dont know wot else to do lol?! Finish work on the 29th so i can spend some time with me family thts bout it. lkn 4ward to meeting everyone too.

linz x

17. tink2188

tink2188 New Member

hey steve

yeah i know wot u mean- everything has gone so quickly- seems only couple days ago we were in London with Eloise. How is she coping now? Giv her a big hug from me!

linz x

18. hayleylovesorlando

I am getting so excited now..counting down the days which seems to only make them go slower!!!! I have finished work now which in addition to having the visa, makes it all seem much more real...although to be honest this all seems like a dream! Will be great to finally meet u all on the 11th!!
    Hayley

19. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I can't believe how fast its going now! I'm not sure if I'm happy or scared ;D I won't be calm until I have the visa and I am on the plane! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Seeing as the group has grown quite a bit - shall we remind ourselves who is going on the 11th? Only 17 days to go now!!!

20. hayleylovesorlando

Me me me Im going on the 11th Sept!