Anyone starting Sept. 11??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by d-lebeau, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Ok so how much do I hate packing :mad:
    Cant decide what to take and and what to leave. Is anybody else feeling the same way?
    xx

2. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I'm hating packing too - can't be bothered with it!!!!! Don't know what to do!!

Im up for meeting up - let me know ;D

3. danrfc1873

danrfc1873 New Member

im flying down for glasgow to gatwick on tuesday morning but im going outwith British Airways. as i got a good deals as i only booked my flight about 2 weeks ago.

4. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

Of course, i'm saying 8:30am ish outside bags etc.. which is adjacent to check in Zone A, which by the way just happens to be virgins ;D. Then head off sumwhere for a bite to eat, i'll be starving by then :p

5. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

yeah that sounds good to me

6. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Congrats on getting the visa!

I am not starting till Saturday... I know what to take so that's not the problem.

You are just allowed 1 suitcase with 20kg with globespan or did you pay for an extra suitcase?
    I had already 23kg with me in Scotland. Happy to have 2 suitcases each 24kg this time ;D

7. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I am going Premium Economy with Globespan so the luggage is 30kg plus I bought an extra 10kg just to make sure I dont have to pay extra at the airport.

8. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Hi!

Just got back from the airport and did the evening check in. Hopefully I didn't forget anything but everytime I walk in my room I see something which I would like to take with me... :-\
    Have to get up tomorrow at 4am and probably won't sleep at all.

Have a safe flight and loads of fun and I'll see you Tuesday or all tired Wednesday morning.

9. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

Not long to go now! Hope you guys have a good flight - anyone who's not flying from gatwick on tuesday I'll see you all there!

10. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

we gonna meet up at gatwick tuesday morning?

11. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

Safe travels to everyone coming here in a few days :) See you all real soon ;D

12. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

Hi hayley - yeah 8.30am at the Bags etc. store - its just past the Virgin Atlantic check-in desk.

see you tomorrow!!!!

13. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

good luck all see u on december 4th! have fun

14. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

can't believe it - almost time to go!!!!!

15. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

Really weird - after all this time counting on the boards we are all finally here! Wonder how many people are on the boards still.........